Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

3 hours ago, DWB said:

Not to me... They asked stupid questions, seemed more concerned about talking about themselves rather  than interviewing Trayce.

To each his own I guess. I think these guys are useless. I've seen them a couple of times and both times they were "irritating". 

And they know nothing about BBall.

I don't care much for the profanity from the dude in the middle.

Seems excessive and unnecessary in a public interview.

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Will be 1st round pick. Kid deserves it. Love him.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

We all know he's not the best FT shooter, but at the end of regulation when he had to make those two to force OT, he stepped up and knocked them down without hesitation. 

Balls of steel. 

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

We all know he's not the best FT shooter, but at the end of regulation when he had to make those two to force OT, he stepped up and knocked them down without hesitation. 

Balls of steel. 

That was fantastic. The odd thing is that TJD missed his next 3 free throws. 

Also kudos to KL for hitting his pressure free throw and then artfully missing the second.

And Kopp nailed all three of his pressure packed free throws. 28 points tonight for him!

4 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Good for him! I’ve noticed a slight uptick in his offense but the biggest improvement has been in his defense. Defense isn’t as sexy but just as important 

10 hours ago, MikeRoberts said:

Good for him! I’ve noticed a slight uptick in his offense but the biggest improvement has been in his defense. Defense isn’t as sexy but just as important 

Maybe he works his way into a Marcus Camby type of NBA player.  10 and 10 type of player who blocks a couple of shots per game.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Maybe he works his way into a Marcus Camby type of NBA player.  10 and 10 type of player who blocks a couple of shots per game.

Wayman Tisdale 

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Trayce Jackson-Davis named second-team All-Big Ten with Trent Frazier, Hunter Dickinson, Zach Edey, Ron Harper Jr. and Brad Davison.

Congrats Trayce!