Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Just now, KYHoosier said:

Wow, I never read the forum back then when the accident happened, but I'm curious to know who might have been driving the car that night if it wasn't Holt. 

Fwiw, that was another poster on here. Idk if he wants me to give his name and open the PM flood gates but he's posted today (i believe) and does fairly regularly.

I trust the janitor to a degree, but he didn't say a word. Mile...eh. I would LOVE to hear Billy D is in but I'm exercising some caution here for sure

I agree 100%. Mile steered people wrong with the whole Alabama thing, but Janitor also thought that had legs. Both seemed to get that wrong.

I've seen Janitor right 99% of the time but as you said, he didn't really say anything. The plot thickens when IU is on a historic losing streak.

As for Mile, I think he gets scoop but he is really straddling the whole topic and being very noncommittal.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Really? I thought I'd heard it was a girl(friend) who was trashed and underage.

Why would Holt cover for her? Makes more sense Holt would cover for a player on the team who was on zero tolerance... tis the old rumor anyway

Why would Holt cover for her? Makes more sense Holt would cover for a player on the team who was on zero tolerance... tis the old rumor anyway

IDK. If she was a girlfriend there is reason to protect. Especially if he was significantly more sober.

Although the Hanner thought lines right up.

Tom Crean's senior night? People are gonna dissect every word of his speech this year even more so than in the past

I was thinking the same. Crean may give his unformal goodbye speech. Cant wait honestly.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Don't think anything was unethical on Crean's part. Hanner just never developed into his potential. I'd put that more on hanner than on Crean honestly

I would assume that if the janitor knew the truth so did Crean and he let Holt take the fall

Didn't come out til much much later. Police reports all indicated Holt.

Wow just wow. We got some huge news by Janitors thread just not by him. This really sucks because I liked Holt. Went to the OSU game and him and Stan signed autographs after the game. Asked Stan for a picture he said no he had to sign autographs. Two hot girls went soon after and he gladly got up. Didnt blame him but Holt literally got up for everyone that asked. They had a two item limit and I brought 4 things and couldnt decide. He could tell I was frustrated and followed me out and signed the other two items and even sat and talked to me about my son for a good 2-3 minutes. He was such an awesome kid. We lost a good one and to know it wasnt even his fault makes me wonder what if. For both parties.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app