Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Happy with how we did on day 2 of the draft. Day 3 eh we’ll see I guess. If nothi kg else Ballard and his scouts have a good track record of getting good value there 

What could be considered wrong with day 3? 

I've been holding off on saying anything

**** DeShaun Watson. Dude had zero remorse for what he did. Its gonna be sickening to see the NFL advertise hard when he comes back in their 12th game. He has no business representing a professional sports league. Wjat a POS person. What a horrible representative for kids. Just do whatever you want. As long as your good at sports you can get away with it. 

33 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

**** DeShaun Watson. Dude had zero remorse for what he did. Its gonna be sickening to see the NFL advertise hard when he comes back in their 12th game. He has no business representing a professional sports league. Wjat a POS person. What a horrible representative for kids. Just do whatever you want. As long as your good at sports you can get away with it. 

He is.  Yet there's a team that will still employee him.  I would've stayed for away from him.

Would like this to not be taken the wrong way but I'm sure it will. Why, from his perspective, would he show remorse for something he claims he never did? This is a "my word against theirs" case. 23 of the 24 cases have been settled and 2 grand juries declined to indict him. Point is that's all it'll ever be is a case of speculation. Did he do some sleazy stuff? Idk, maybe, probably. Are some of the allegations against him trumped up or exaggerated? Idk, maybe, probably. He will have sat out 1 2/3 seasons in the NFL. At what point are you satisfied with suspension? Should he never play again? Were his allegations so much worse than say Tyreek Hill, Ray Lewis, Kareem Hunt, Michael Vick...list goes on and on? Kids should be taught not to look at pro athletes or anyone of the like as a role model for personal conduct. Even the one's that seem to be super duper swell are probably not quite that. Can they look up to their athletic performance and on-field conduct? Absolutely. But for some type of moral compass? Yikes that's just not a good idea and there needs to be a distinction made between the 2 and that's the job of a parent or guardian. Mob mentality is a very strong thing in our world today and unfortunately it can, does and will ruin people's lives that may very well have never deserved it. I'm not saying that's the case here because idk but I'm also not going to stand on either hill for that same reason, idk.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

So Tom Brady has been absent for a week now, to "deal with personal things," and the Bucs still aren't sure when he'll be back. 

Maybe he should have just stayed retired. 
Rumor that he's filming Masked Singer as part of a contract obligation with Fox he signed in the 15 minutes he was retired.

8 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Would like this to not be taken the wrong way but I'm sure it will. Why, from his perspective, would he show remorse for something he claims he never did? This is a "my word against theirs" case. 23 of the 24 cases have been settled and 2 grand juries declined to indict him. Point is that's all it'll ever be is a case of speculation. Did he do some sleazy stuff? Idk, maybe, probably. Are some of the allegations against him trumped up or exaggerated? Idk, maybe, probably. He will have sat out 1 2/3 seasons in the NFL. At what point are you satisfied with suspension? Should he never play again? Were his allegations so much worse than say Tyreek Hill, Ray Lewis, Kareem Hunt, Michael Vick...list goes on and on? Kids should be taught not to look at pro athletes or anyone of the like as a role model for personal conduct. Even the one's that seem to be super duper swell are probably not quite that. Can they look up to their athletic performance and on-field conduct? Absolutely. But for some type of moral compass? Yikes that's just not a good idea and there needs to be a distinction made between the 2 and that's the job of a parent or guardian. Mob mentality is a very strong thing in our world today and unfortunately it can, does and will ruin people's lives that may very well have never deserved it. I'm not saying that's the case here because idk but I'm also not going to stand on either hill for that same reason, idk.

What is he gonna say he sexually assualted people. He'd never have a career again. Its way sketchier that they have settled out of court. 

Its not hard to be a decent person and great at sports.

But hey. He has money. Just do whatever the **** you want and deny it. Then just pay people off. Great role model and representation of your league  

39 minutes ago, Josh said:

Rodrigo Blankenship.  Two kickoffs out of bounds and a missed game winning field goal.  DUDE IS TRASH.  He has to go.

He killed them today, but the whole team lacked any aggressiveness. They were flat on offense and defense for 90% of the game. In a way, it would have been a shame if they would have come back and won this. It was JT and a bunch of other guys who did very little to help his effort. Still don’t have any receivers outside of Pittman who can catch the ball.
Frank is like a bipolar coach. He’s either unnecessarily aggressive or afraid to do anything. I’m pretty sure he has gotten worse every year as a head coach. For a team that wanted to break their first game losing streak, they looked like they thought all they had to do was show up. 

Rodrigo Blankenship.  Two kickoffs out of bounds and a missed game winning field goal.  DUDE IS TRASH.  He has to go.
Shouldn't have been on 80 man roster let alone 54

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Kingpg, I'm starting to think you were right about Reich.  His clock management is horrendous, and his player loyalty has cost us too many games.  He is now on the hot seat for me.

I still think he is a bad play caller too. Running JT out of the gun on 2nd and 2 from the 16, then getting Ryan on a bootleg before the missed kick is weird, 

Also lol Hotrod. You're a professional kicker. You gotta make that. He was the kick off guy for Georiga right.

This organizations seeming inability to understand the importance of having a competent kicker is concerning, Ever since they were marching an injured, 46 y/o AV out there to kixk its been a circus. 

I still think he is a bad play caller too. Running JT out of the gun on 2nd and 2 from the 16, then getting Ryan on a bootleg before the missed kick is weird, 
Also lol Hotrod. You're a professional kicker. You gotta make that. He was the kick off guy for Georiga right.

This organizations seeming inability to understand the importance of having a competent kicker is concerning, Ever since they were marching an injured, 46 y/o AV out there to kixk its been a circus. 

Actually Badgley wasn't bad. Unfortunately he only became K because the guy that shouldn't have been on roster was hurt. It is alarming