str8baller Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Michigan pulls it off. Their Dline looked legit. Quote
Hoosierfan2017 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 39 minutes ago, Demo said: Is Mateer actually any good? I see his name everywhere like he’s an elite dude but I must catch all the wrong OU games because every time I’ve seen him he looks like just a guy. Not at all. He’s mobile-ish but he can’t throw the ball downfield at all. Demo and RoadRage 2 Quote
Popular Post Stuhoo Posted September 12 Popular Post Posted September 12 Against all odds… Puredoo. Finds. A way. LIHoosier, IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy, hoosierdogg and 6 others 1 8 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Did I hear correctly that Purdue hasn’t beaten a P4 during the Cignetti era? Has there ever been such a cosmic gulf between rivals in football? Quote
Demo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Such a strange feeling: I still like DeBoer even at Bama and I found Will Stein running his mouth in the offseason with literally no history to back it up so off putting that I find myself rooting for Bama to put a beating on UK. Stuhoo 1 Quote
HoosierReb01 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 After last week, wasn't rooting for UM but don't mind seeing a SEC team get beat. Also won't exactly be rooting for OSU tonight but I'm good with Texas losing. Demo and skhoosier2 2 Quote
TTT Posted September 12 Posted September 12 K.B. looks lost. Washington was his place. Brass Cannon and skhoosier2 2 Quote
Pagoda Posted September 12 Posted September 12 5 minutes ago, Demo said: Such a strange feeling: I still like DeBoer even at Bama and I found Will Stein running his mouth in the offseason with literally no history to back it up so off putting that I find myself rooting for Bama to put a beating on UK. I respect Stein for sticking his neck out. He’s going for it vs being a wuss. That said I not surprisingly dislike UK so Roll Tide. Bad start for Bama though… Quote
Demo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 2 minutes ago, HoosierReb01 said: Also won't exactly be rooting for OSU tonight but I'm good with Texas losing. Yup. I want OSU to come to Bloomington undefeated and I want that to be the biggest game in CFB this season. HoosierReb01, Home Jersey and Pagoda 3 Quote
BtownStrength Posted September 12 Posted September 12 A close Alabama win would both break the hearts of UK fans and piss off the Tide faithful. So that is what I hope for. Pagoda, str8baller, Napleshoosier and 2 others 5 Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Props to “Sam_Boiler01” for a perfect message board post: Class of '66 Old Fart, LIHoosier and Home Jersey 2 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Dante Moore, now like Dante Less amirite? RaceToTheTop 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 3 minutes ago, Demo said: Yup. I want OSU to come to Bloomington undefeated and I want that to be the biggest game in CFB this season. StreamFootball Games That’s my logic. Want them to be #1 so we can take it Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Dan Lanning doesn’t understand how/when to go on 4th down Quote
Home Jersey Posted September 12 Posted September 12 4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said: Props to “Sam_Boiler01” for a perfect message board post: "Odumb" is just... chef's kiss. Napleshoosier 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I'm really irked no one here posted that first, probably too busy pointing and laughing. Home Jersey 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Oregano just got bailed out by a face mask call that should've been an offsetting double face mask. skhoosier2 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Just now, LIHoosier said: Oregano just got bailed out by a face mask call that should've been an offsetting double face mask. Gotta save that Heisman campaign. Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 2 minutes ago, LIHoosier said: Oregano just got bailed out by a face mask call that should've been an offsetting double face mask. B1G officiating at its finest. LIHoosier 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 7 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said: B1G officiating at its finest. It’s a feature not a bug Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.