Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
12 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Michigan and Oklahoma are having one helluva mid off right now. 

Is Mateer actually any good? I see his name everywhere like he’s an elite dude but I must catch all the wrong OU games because every time I’ve seen him he looks like just a guy.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Demo said:

Is Mateer actually any good? I see his name everywhere like he’s an elite dude but I must catch all the wrong OU games because every time I’ve seen him he looks like just a guy.

He’s turrrrible.

Posted
Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Purdue kicker choking would be glorious 

except he made it. lol at playing 'Closer' going to OT. Having to do something to an animal is part and parcel in West Lafayette haha.

Posted
1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Next week's IU opponent Western KY is getting whomped by #2 Georgia 56-6 with 6 min. left in the 3rd Q.

That was expected, losing to Nevada by 3 scores last week was scarier.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...