skhoosier2 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Watching OK v UM. OK looks awful. Both teams are mid. Mateer has done absolutely nothing. I expected a better game. Quote
KingPG21 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 17 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said: Watching OK v UM. OK looks awful. Both teams are mid. Mateer has done absolutely nothing. I expected a better game. Mateer is massively overrated HinnyHoosier 1 Quote
KingPG21 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I hope I'm not the only one keeping an eye on this Penn State-Temple score Quote
HinnyHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 46 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said: Watching OK v UM. OK looks awful. Both teams are mid. Mateer has done absolutely nothing. I expected a better game. I fully expected the Bryce Underwhelm offense to sink them. Evidently Mateer is giving him some competition. Quote
Demo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 That the Michigan-Oklahoma sideline reporter looks like Dave Portnoy’s brother makes for annoying watching. Quote
str8baller Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I’m in the minority apparently but I think UM’s defense looks pretty good. Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 Bats**t crazy start to this Oregon OK State game. OK State opens it with a 70 yard run by Mestemaker who somehow got chased down by this giant Oregon LB who appears to run a 4-flat 40. Oregon went on to hold them to 3. Next drive, a few huge plays get OK State inside the 10, Mestemaker throws a pick to the previously mentioned cyborg LB who houses it. Should be 14-0 OKST, but it’s 7-3 Oregon. Quote
Pagoda Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I am very mid at sports betting but when the whole country piles into OU and moves the line by a TD you just had to bet UM. Now watch OU come back and cover. Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 1 minute ago, Pagoda said: I am very mid at sports betting but when the whole country piles into OU and moves the line by a TD you just had to bet UM. Now watch OU come back and win lol. I took the surest thing...under 43.5 Pagoda 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 1 hour ago, KingPG21 said: I hope I'm not the only one keeping an eye on this Penn State-Temple score Penn St got another TD and they'll probably just lull Temple to sleep for the remainder. Quote
spe317 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Finding it difficult to cheer for Oregon but I’d prefer a stalwart B10. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Dante Moore and Oregon just aren’t that good. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 4 minutes ago, Magnanimous said: Oregon looks terrible. Coaching matters. Why everyday forgot that when saying Oregon was the best team in the country is beyond me. Cig showed how important coaching is last year. Lanning is the new Franklin Quote
Hoosierfan2017 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Michigan and Oklahoma are having one helluva mid off right now. Demo and HinnyHoosier 1 1 Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 10 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Coaching matters. Why everyday forgot that when saying Oregon was the best team in the country is beyond me. Cig showed how important coaching is last year. Lanning is the new Franklin and Lanning lost both his coordinators too. Edit: Dammit Wake, stop Waking! Quote
TheWatShot Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Wake is choking against Purdue. Back to back dropped screen passes. BtownStrength 1 Quote
TheWatShot Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Purdue might actually win. What should have been a 3 yard loss on 3rd and 3 turns into a 25 yard gain because Wake forgot they had to tackle. Quote
BtownStrength Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Wake and Purdue are both @$$, but Ijeboi is legit. Hope he transfers to a decent program after the year. Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 If Purdon't throw the ball in this last drive, fire Odom immediately keep Odom forever. lol someone named their kid after his commercial. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.