Home Jersey Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that interception before. RoadRage 1 Quote
Pagoda Posted September 13 Posted September 13 12 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said: Horns fumble not a good start. Not sure who I want to win this one. It’s unpleasant, but I am a realpolitik guy in this situation. OSU winning is probably good for IU. Of course I don’t want OSU to look too good either. skhoosier2 1 Quote
Magnanimous Posted September 13 Posted September 13 “He would’ve caught that if we were playing Howard, but no, we decided to face a real team in the non-conference.” - Sark Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 2 minutes ago, Pagoda said: It’s unpleasant, but I am a realpolitik guy in this situation. OSU winning is probably good for IU. Of course I don’t want OSU to look too good either. Totally better for IU. But I can’t help but root against Ohio state. I really dislike both teams though. Quote
Pagoda Posted September 13 Posted September 13 4 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said: Totally better for IU. But I can’t help but root against Ohio state. I really dislike both teams though. I hate OSU too. If they lose I will find enjoyment in that. Quote
HoosierReb01 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 My gut says Texas better get something solid going or this is going to get ugly. skhoosier2 and Napleshoosier 2 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 3 minutes ago, HoosierReb01 said: My gut says Texas better get something solid going or this is going to get ugly. OSU looking tough. Much better than last season. Quote
Home Jersey Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Texas about to get pounded. Good thing for us skhoosier2 and Napleshoosier 2 Quote
cthomas Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Manning had all day to throw and then took a sack. Not looking too good. skhoosier2 and Home Jersey 2 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Texas looks as bad as Oregon. I don’t know when the pundits are going to learn year after year Texas is always on paper great on field mid. Quote
str8baller Posted September 13 Posted September 13 18 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said: Totally better for IU. But I can’t help but root against Ohio state. I really dislike both teams though. We get to play OSU…at home. An OSU win is totally in IUs favor. Brass Cannon 1 Quote
cthomas Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Wonder what the total cost of these two rosters is? Quote
HoosierReb01 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 1 minute ago, cthomas said: Wonder what the total cost of these two rosters is? 40 mil+, each. skhoosier2 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Sayins decision making still looks off. And they don’t seem to be trusting him to do much Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Take the points on the road. Not sure what Day is thinking there. Pagoda and str8baller 2 Quote
cthomas Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I don't much like Day, but I like Sark even less. realTomCrean and skhoosier2 2 Quote
str8baller Posted September 13 Posted September 13 1 minute ago, cthomas said: I don't much like Day, but I like Sark even less. Tough call. Sark is probably the more fun guy to have a drink with, so I favor him. Home Jersey 1 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I don’t think either is a particularly elite coach. They just have so much talent it masks their coaching deficiencies. cthomas 1 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Man Texas has nothing going their way tonight. Drop by Wingo was terrible. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.