Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

8 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Their posts after don’t seem like they give it much credit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Right, that’s true. I didn’t see anything on there about Bill Self being in New Albany, but have seen other people say they have seen or heard about it. Knowing everything we know pro-IU up to this point, lets say there’s truth to Self seeing Romeo...would it even be cause for concern at this point? 

1 minute ago, IUrocker said:

Right, that’s true. I didn’t see anything on there about Bill Self being in New Albany, but have seen other people say they have seen or heard about it. Knowing everything we know pro-IU up to this point, lets say there’s truth to Self seeing Romeo...will it be cause for concern at this point? 

If Self has an in-home left, why wouldn't he use it?  Of course Romeo could say no, but he's still uncommitted at this point.

Maybe the news to come out of the weekend is that Kansas is out of the running.

The main thing I would be dealing with if/when that happens are the sore loser Ohio State and Purdue fans at my work accusing Archie of being a cheater.....they were already saying we are cheating just because of being in the running with Romeo.....really??!! 

Just turn it right back on O$U football and you should be able to get out of it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Euphoria levels are running at nearly an all-time high and I'm as hyped as anyone but doesn't it seem a bit odd that nothing's being leaked from the loser's camps (Vandy and Kansas) if they've been told they're toast in Romeo's recruitment?  Or is info getting leaked to the 'experts' which accounts for the crystal ball swings to IU?  Inquiring minds want to know.

17 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Euphoria levels are running at nearly an all-time high and I'm as hyped as anyone but doesn't it seem a bit odd that nothing's being leaked from the loser's camps (Vandy and Kansas) if they've been told they're toast in Romeo's recruitment?  Or is info getting leaked to the 'experts' which accounts for the crystal ball swings to IU?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Well on the Vandy board the other day one insider said the coaching staff had been told, but another insider disputed it.  Also, Vandy picked up a transfer yesterday, and hosting another one soon, so that could be telling, or not.  Kansas fans seem optimistic though.

28 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I think Vandy is out but Kansas is still very much in it. Just my opinion though. 

36 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

It’s possible that the IU coaching staff or athletic department is leaking the info. If the Langfords still aren’t telling anyone, the other staffs wouldn’t know. 

It’s possible that the IU coaching staff or athletic department is leaking the info. If the Langfords still aren’t telling anyone, the other staffs wouldn’t know. 

Very possible. The Langfords not telling anyone, or at least not having notified the other two programs with positive news, is partially supported by Vandy's current plans to host a grad transfer with their last scholarship still hanging out there.

If the other two had heard something positive I'm hard-pressed to believe neither wouldn't have leaked a little something. Vandy would be as giddy as we are, and the arrogance of the Kansas fanbase/media would be off the charts at this point (so far it's still just their normal level of arrogance).

2 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Very possible. The Langfords not telling anyone, or at least not having notified the other two programs with positive news, is partially supported by Vandy's current plans to host a grad transfer with their last scholarship still hanging out there.

If the other two had heard something positive I'm hard-pressed to believe neither wouldn't have leaked a little something. Vandy would be as giddy as we are, and the arrogance of the Kansas fanbase/media would be off the charts at this point (so far it's still just their normal level of arrogance).

The fact Chris007 knows would indicate at least one leak at IU. And of course they would leak it. It helps with perception for potential 2018 bigs and 2019 recruits.