Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

DD And Hanner gone

Had to be done. Upset DD had to go because I truly believe he worked his ass off. Now Hanner on the other hand I don't mind one bit. Never cared, and now he's seeing where that avenue leads.

"Holy Jesus! What is that? What the f--- is that? WHAT IS THAT, DEVIN DAVIS?"
"Sir, weed, sir!"
"Marijauana. How did it get here?"
"Sir, I scored it from friends, sir."
"Is weed allowed in the dorms, Devin Davis?"
"Sir, no, sir!"
"Are you allowed to smoke weed, Devin Davis?"
"Sir, no, sir!"
"And why not, Devin Davis?"
"Because I'm an Indiana Hoosier, sir!"
"Because you are a moron, Devin Davis!"

"Devin Davis has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon. I have tried to help him. But I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not helped me. YOU people have not given Devin Davis the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Devin Davis f---s up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU! And the way I see it ladies, you owe me for ONE JOINT! NOW GET ON YOUR FACES!"

11222020_1585111738429737_20165388301488

Good lord. +Infinity

Interesting tweet from our friend "in the gym" make of it what you will...

User Actions
 Following
93cbENe__bigger.jpegYou Don't Know Me@Janitorinthegym

2nd mistake? doubt it..Hanner skipped treatments on MLK to go to bars..that was when CTC put him off the bench to focus #iubb what a joke

Too bad for them and the team. Losing more experienced, probably decent, frontcourt players and replacing them with less experienced players that are not McDAA, sans TB, weakens the team. Will be interesting to see how the team responds during the upcoming season. I was expecting IU to potentially win the Maui championship. I don't expect that now.

Bravo Coach Crean, Bravo.

I've been very critical of Crean over the past 2 seasons, but this was the correct call. i applaud him for making the tough decision.

Yes. If it was, in fact, his decision. I wonder if it was him or Glass.