Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

2015 #IUBB Offseason Thread

Creaning Season!

Priller
April
Stan
Davis -leaves , Butler?
Yogi -Pro
James - Pro for some odd reason, or UK
Troy - who knows.

this very well could happen i think... idk lol

Priller- maybe
April- Doubt it.
Stan- transfer maybe
Davis- transfer (depending on TB recruitment)

Everything else- no way.

I would guess Priller and April will leave. The 3rd (or even 4th) guy is anyone's guess. Zeisloft on an academic scholly would be cool. Could also see Stan or Max leave, with OG and Juwan coming in and DD coming back I don't see any way Max plays next season. If Stan could just learn he is in there for defense and understand what he is and isn't capable of offensively (basically everything) I wouldn't mind him coming back. I do love his effort and intensity on D.

Creaning Season!

Priller
April
Stan
Davis -leaves , Butler?
Yogi -Pro
James - Pro for some odd reason, or UK
Troy - who knows.

this very well could happen i think... idk lol

I have no idea if Davis will leave or not, I think/hope not but I know that he strongly considered leaving after last season

I would guess Priller and April will leave. The 3rd (or even 4th) guy is anyone's guess. Zeisloft on an academic scholly would be cool. Could also see Stan or Max leave, with OG and Juwan coming in and DD coming back I don't see any way Max plays next season. If Stan could just learn he is in there for defense and understand what he is and isn't capable of offensively (basically everything) I wouldn't mind him coming back. I do love his effort and intensity on D.

I'm not 100% on this but I don't think a player can switch from an athletic scholarship to an academic scholarship to free up a spot. This was discussed quite a bit in 2012 and I think the clarification we got was that the kid, in this case Zeisloft, would still count against the 13 limit.

Fascinating reading but I think we'd all be well-served to wait several more days to have a much better idea of just what we'll have to work with next season.   IMO this year's entire roster is in flux not to mention the head coaching position and clarity on the latter issue is the first domino.   If CTC leaves, there will definitely be transfers and the probability that the 2 Missouri recruits decommit.  Also you can also likely eliminate Maker and/or Bryant as incoming freshmen for next season.  Do Yogi, Troy or JBJ attempt to go pro?  Will Devin Davis ever be able to play basketball again at the level he showed before the accident?  We're oversigned by 2 so we know that 2 have to go.  I'm not interested in speculating on names just pointing out that the uncertainty surrounding next season is at an unbelievable high.   Announcements will come sooner rather than later and within the week, I think we'll have much more concrete information at hand to talk about the off-season and speculate on next year.  But then again, I'm just old and cranky. 

I'm blown away that there are fans who still think Crean should be here

Tell me about it

"but we'll be better next year!"

ehhh we've had the same team for the past five years i feel like. Couple big wins here and there, but always falls apart towards the end of the year.