Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosiersLoveBanners

Potential fallout from coaching change

We've GOT to make a change and just deal with any roster turnover. Other than maybe Yogi, I wouldnt care if any of the rest leave. Have faith the new guy can build his own roster and not take 3 years to do it.

I really want to keep Holt and RoJo.  JBJ is a great talent but I need to see more fight out of him.  Troy is also a great talent but he needs to learn from his mistakes.

If we have a bunch of guys transfer, it will make us a lot less attractive to coaching candidates.

I'd worry about Robert Johnson being lured back to Virginia, with them being so good and all.

I'm officially in hope we lose Saturday crowd. Short term pain to hopefully end the misery long term.

I thought this was crazy the first time I saw it but I'm in now other than that is terrible to say for these young men. Taking the young men out of the equation, yes, lose out, miss Tournament, flame out in 1st game of NIT and let's get to the interviews.

I can handle losing the next 3 games easily over watching a Crean led team all next season.. NO SWEAT

Im hoping there is a bit of turnover though. There are a few players who just seem to not fit the mold to play here

Hmmm just to clarify, are you referring to the players who drive drunk?  Or the players who smoke pot?  Or the underage players who sneak into bars?  Or the players who run-over, nearly killing a teammates?  Just curious...

Absolute Dumpster Fire.

Hmmm just to clarify, are you referring to the players who drive drunk? Or the players who smoke pot? Or the underage players who sneak into bars? Or the players who run-over, nearly killing a teammates? Just curious...

Absolute Dumpster Fire.

He didn't really run him over though.

Hmmm just to clarify, are you referring to the players who drive drunk?  Or the players who smoke pot?  Or the underage players who sneak into bars?  Or the players who run-over, nearly killing a teammates?  Just curious...

Absolute Dumpster Fire.

All the above would be fine with me.

Absolute Dumpster Fire.

I definitely think players should get second chances. Even Knight gave players second chances.

Stan has got to go. He adds nothing to the team.
Troy is 50/50.
Id keep Yogi, Rob, and Nick

JBJ and Hanner need a reality check.
I was pumped after watching JBJ in high school. I thought he'd be the second coming of Eric Gordon but Ive been severely disappointed.

Besides that group, I could care less if everyone else left

Archie Miller, Billy Donovan, Greg Marshall, Brad Stevens, Lou Kruger
Just my preferences

Look at what Donavan is doing this year at Florida…..no thanks. And no thanks on "Lon Krueger" either