Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosiersLoveBanners

Potential fallout from coaching change

We stop supporting this garbage. Let the administration see empty seats, and maybe they will finally hire a winner. I have no reason to believe this, because IU has sucked for most of the last twenty years. I feel I've done my children a disservice, because I've raised them as devout hoosiers. It's almost a joke when they talk about the 5 titles before the games. Until we demand excellence there will never be another. No passion, no hunger, and an obscene love for the sub mediocre is what we've told them is acceptable. There's only 1 reason for the games, for the fans entertainment. So let's stop accepting this crap, and maybe things will change.

Btw, way to go Clappy for another February implosion.

no one ever said it was you man, you were the one that replied to my comment addressing everyone..........so i replied back to you letting you know what i meant

At this point though we should have a NSFW sub forum to bash Crean's coaching.

Just saying...It would make your jobs more manageable. Plus if you named it Crean is a punching bag or something, I'm sure the sunshine pumpers wouldn't want to click the link

It's bad, folks. Unless you're of the view that it's good  :cheese:

Ha, I hate watching IU lose, but I see what you are saying. Doubt it happens though

At this point though we should have a NSFW sub forum to bash Crean's coaching.

Just saying...It would make your jobs more manageable. Plus if you named it Crean is a punching bag or something, I'm sure the sunshine pumpers wouldn't want to click the link

check your pm my man 

I'd have a "Crean Out" for Saturday's game if I was the students. Don't go to the game. Empty seats will speak louder than anything else. Want things to change? Force their hands.

They're honoring the 74-75 team. That's going to be way too cool to skip out on.

first let me tell you, the sky is falling, gent. Second, I would be eager for a trade of coaches with WKU. Ray Harper is successful everywhere he's been.

I've never been the biggest Ray Harper fan, but he is building a really nice team down here.