Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

It could be a rough year at UCLA next year.  I read a 247 article on the UCLA board where there is a good possibility that Hands(sounds like he doesn’t like Alford) and Wilkes stay in the draft and Riley and incoming freshman O’neal might not have the grades to be eligible.  Yikes 

6 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Ol Stevie Boy is going to be on the market soon.

It blows my mind that people who complained about Crean ever wanted Alford here. He is just  Crean as a coach with better recruiting, but more questionable character off the court

45 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

In a related note i will be pitching an SVU spinoff set in Orlando 

Will it be based on the victimized athletes or on the victimizing athletes?

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Northwestern revokes Jordan Lathon’s admission and scholarship.  He's a 4-star PG #120 per 247.  He must have been a very naughty little boy.

https://www.insidenu.com/2018/5/25/17396396/jordan-lathon-northwestern-recruit-admission-revoked-chris-collins-basketball

Whatever it was, the Cowboys don't care.

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Wilkes wasn't going to be a OAD no matter where he went to school.  I don't think he knew that though.  To his credit he is right on the fringe and imo making a great choice by coming back.  Honestly wish we had him. 

Oh agree completely just pointing out Alford is a liar