Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

1-13 from 2pt against bad competition is NOT good at all. Makes me think the kid has not added weight/strength.

I've never seen anybody with zero muscle tone like Fletcher Loyer.  Dude reminds me of Gumby

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

TJD absolutely had a case for NPOY. Problem was Indiana lost too many games. TJD was just as good a scooter, better defender and way better passer.

I’m actually a better scooter than both of them 

2 hours ago, Demo said:

No brainer. Would be curious what his buyout looks like. If I were Louisville and moving on from Payne, Tang would be my 1st call.

Louisville has the potential and cash. If I was Louisville, I’d have my sights set squarely on Dennis Gates. 

NEW: The case concerning #kubball's Arterio Morris is closed. The original charge of a Class A misdemeanor for an alleged assault that caused bodily injury to a family member was pled down to a Class C misdemeanor for assault. Jury trial has been canceled. Morris pays a fine.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:
NEW: The case concerning #kubball's Arterio Morris is closed. The original charge of a Class A misdemeanor for an alleged assault that caused bodily injury to a family member was pled down to a Class C misdemeanor for assault. Jury trial has been canceled. Morris pays a fine.

Only a Class C misdemeanor? Pfft, sounds like team Captain material for KU.