Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

11 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

They’re doing everyone a disservice if they don’t play this in Bishop Gorman’s gym or some other sweat box. That’s literally the best part of Maui. 

Mandalay Bay already mentioned as a potential site.  Apparently the T-Mobile Arena is already booked.

7 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I hope Kaleb Glenn re thinks his decision to go to UL

11 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I hope Kaleb Glenn re thinks his decision to go to UL

Boy, you'd like to believe the Notice of Infractions plus new counts against Mack would, but the way the NCAA drags their feet the kid may graduate before anything is done (IF any penalties are ever handed down).

11 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Louisville just needs to be shut down. 

0 scholarships for a couple years, make them play with all walk-ons. A couple 0-20 ACC records might adjust their attitude a little. 

6 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

There is apparently some chatter down south that Mack might not be allowed back at UL at the end of his suspension. Nothing concrete but apparently there is some smoke to the rumors. 

I kind of hope he stays. From what I have seen, they don't scare me much with him as the coach. 

28 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

Cant be worse than the U of 6 and UK idiots down here.

They are, imo. I think UL and UK fans, while really annoying and typically generationally inbred, are good fans. Illinois fans can’t name their starting 5 when they aren’t a top 25 team.