Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

12 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

IMG_1409.jpeg

Still not great, but WORLDS better than it was. 

It’s definitely better, but now it looks like they’ve had a roof leak and there’s mold growing on the floor.

12 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

IMG_1409.jpeg

Still not great, but WORLDS better than it was. 

I could see some eye adjustment for opponents and getting a little comfortable because coloring runs together in overlapping.  Home team gets use to it….advantage home team (reference to court, only).

38 minutes ago, Demo said:

It’s definitely better, but now it looks like they’ve had a roof leak and there’s mold growing on the floor.

I’ve looked at the picture a lot and it’s only now setting in how weird that B1G logo is in the lane. I can’t imagine how weird it’ll look in Pauley. 

9 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

I’ve looked at the picture a lot and it’s only now setting in how weird that B1G logo is in the lane. I can’t imagine how weird it’ll look in Pauley. 

They probably could have saved 10s of thousands of dollars by just not having a forest on the floor. And people would actually like it.

On 8/26/2023 at 4:33 PM, Demo said:

High school: 2017-18: Saugerties HS (played up as an 8th grader) 2018-19: IMG Academy (to start his high school career) 2018-19: Saugerties HS (returns after barely being at IMG) 2018-19: Findlay Prep (leaves mid year and finished the year in Nevada) 2019-20: Hillcrest Prep (his previous school ended their program) 2019-20: Fairfax (would never play for them) 2019-20: Mayfair (local California school) 2020-21: Oak Hill Academy 2020-21: Centennial Corona (ends up in Cali again, wins state title) 2021-22: Prolific Prep (powerhouse in California) 2021-22: Southern California (final stop) College: February 2020: Commits to Syracuse November 2020: Decommits from Syracuse June 2021: Commits to Oregon November 2021: Signs with Oregon June 2022: Decommits from Oregon June 2022: Commits to Pitt September 2022: Enrolls at Pitt September 2022: Involved in a domestic abuse incident October 2022: Suspended by Pitt December 2022: Returns to practice but redshirts entire season August 2023: Travels to Spain with Pitt for a foreign trip August 2023: Announced that Johnson no longer attends Pitt.

This is so nuts.

Because the Dior Johnson clusterf*ck continues to fascinate me, update: Played last year at Clarendon JC in Texas, made it through the year, and was a JCAA after getting all the domestic abuse stuff while at Pitt pled down to misdemeanors. He’s apparently now going to UCF to play for Johnny Dawkins. Dawkins is also bringing in Mikey Williams, Williams’ HS teammate who was also involved in the gun thing, and some kid who got kicked out of Syracuse. Dawkins is officially the most desperate coach I’ve ever heard of. 

8 hours ago, Demo said:

Because the Dior Johnson clusterf*ck continues to fascinate me, update: Played last year at Clarendon JC in Texas, made it through the year, and was a JCAA after getting all the domestic abuse stuff while at Pitt pled down to misdemeanors. He’s apparently now going to UCF to play for Johnny Dawkins. Dawkins is also bringing in Mikey Williams, Williams’ HS teammate who was also involved in the gun thing, and some kid who got kicked out of Syracuse. Dawkins is officially the most desperate coach I’ve ever heard of. 

Interesting — reclamations with legal trouble haven’t really been his stock in trade before unless I’m forgetting some things.