Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Up here in Portland Ind at a beagle club with no Wi-Fi or cable. I didn’t get to watch the trees play but glad they won. Hopefully I will see our team excel again in my lifetime.

11 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

@Hovadipo

@pappy1865

It’s been a heck of a year for the Trees.  I’m sure people got tired of us talking about them last year and at the beginning of the year especially with how IU played   Let’s win this NIT championship.    Hopefully IU can give us joy next year but it was our Sycamores that gave us a ride this year.    Enjoy it I know I am because it might be a while until we see it again 

I know a LOT of people who got to watch this run, who only root for ISU, and who have eaten truckloads of crap while sticking with that program for 40+ years since Bird. Happy for all of them more than anything. 

Bought my wife and I Morgan Wallen tickets in October for the show Thursday night in Indy. If I ditched that to go watch the trees, how do we thing that goes over?

*also, my aunt and cousin are going and have seats by us. So she wouldn’t be alone. And loves my aunt, so maybe she wouldn’t realize I was gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention=2534]Hovadipo[/mention]

[mention=3098]pappy1865[/mention]

It’s been a heck of a year for the Trees.  I’m sure people got tired of us talking about them last year and at the beginning of the year especially with how IU played   Let’s win this NIT championship.    Hopefully IU can give us joy next year but it was our Sycamores that gave us a ride this year.    Enjoy it I know I am because it might be a while until we see it again 

This was a text from my almost 12 year old child. With almost 10 minutes left......

I've been an iu fan my whole life but love my damn Trees! Proud alumnus moment here. And yes. I'm looking for tickets for Thursday night! 920417048_SmartSelect_20240402_223107_Message2B.thumb.jpeg.f725fccc44355a6cdeb5abb4b84cb90c.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app

Of course IU has done it many times in basketball and other sports.

Josh Schertz and his Sycamores in 3 years took all that Wabash Valley community enthusiasm to Hinkle Fieldhouse from hardly anything 3 years ago.

sidenote:  Indiana State has an excellent baseball program as well.  

They said Thursday was sold out, wonder what a ticket will fetch? Everyone who has a ticket probably wants to go unless Utah or Georgia fans bought both night tickets!

9 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My first half assessment:

Boogie, Bailey, Edgecomb, Harper, and Queen.

Jackson looks like crap but the handle and speed undeniable.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Harper is going to be a bigger pain in our @ss than his brother was!