Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana at Tennessee (Exhibition), 10/27 at 3:00 pm SEC+ Network

45 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

And so it begins!

The #17 ranked talented revamped Hoosier squad takes on the #12 ranked Vols in Knoxville this Sunday.

Television on SEC+.

But you can watch the SEC+ with ESPN + correct? That was the way it was explained to me

In case IU looks bad against TN I’ll offer the first “out”/excuse for Woody.:)  :)

Last year favored PU lost their exhibition game to Arkansas but PU ended up reaching the national championship game while Arkansas didn’t even make the tourney.

Obviously want to win and hope they look great, but won’t read too much into the results of an October scrimmage. I just want to see the “new” offense in action and am hoping they look the part of a team that could continue improving to the point of being a threat for the B10 and national titles. 

1 hour ago, Home Jersey said:

Obviously want to win and hope they look great, but won’t read too much into the results of an October scrimmage. I just want to see the “new” offense in action and am hoping they look the part of a team that could continue improving to the point of being a threat for the B10 and national titles. 

I will be there and promise not to overreact regardless of the outcome. I will say historically Woody has coached exhibitions pretty closely to to how he would a standard game, which means you can learn at least a little more than if you see lineups that will never play together for 40% of the game.

2 minutes ago, cleeter said:

I just looked on SEC website and then ESPN+ and i am not seeing the game listed anywhere. Am i missing something?

You have to go to the SEC + then click on the game, then it will ask you to use your ESPN + login. Seems like a lot but should work.

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

You have to go to the SEC + then click on the game, then it will ask you to use your ESPN + login. Seems like a lot but should work.

It isn't showing up for me. Just showing Illinois v Ole Miss exhibition. Nothing showing up for IU/Tennessee

Just now, cleeter said:

It isn't showing up for me. Just showing Illinois v Ole Miss exhibition. Nothing showing up for IU/Tennessee

Thats just because you are on the SEC network and SEC plus. I saw the same thing