Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUFB vs Washington - Saturday, 10.26.24 - ESPN College Game Day

So I don't think we're going to see many designed runs for Tayven. His backup is now a true freshman that has essentially zero experience (regardless of Cherry or Mendoza). Have to keep Tayven healthy. I'm getting concerned for this game. 

1 hour ago, rcbowla said:

So I don't think we're going to see many designed runs for Tayven. His backup is now a true freshman that has essentially zero experience (regardless of Cherry or Mendoza). Have to keep Tayven healthy. I'm getting concerned for this game. 

I’d be more concerned if we weren’t already playing with house money.  

I’m not sure what his involvement with the program is since Cig took over, but I’d imagine Mark Deal is having the weekend of his life, other than the unfortunate passing of Tim Clifford. That guy lives and breathes IU football and is very tight with Corso. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m not sure what his involvement with the program is since Cig took over, but I’d imagine Mark Deal is having the weekend of his life, other than the unfortunate passing of Tim Clifford. That guy lives and breathes IU football and is very tight with Corso. 

My son is a student at IU and Mark Deal is teaching one of his classes next semester.