Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

33 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Peegs talks about him too. He has to be loving this.

Bottom line right now is that while he continues in a style that is very abrasive and focused on calling others out, he has pretty accurate info.

It wasn't ever the information that he offered here that was the issue.  It was the pounding to death of it and lack of people skills that were the issue.

Unless he has bad allergies like my son. He said his head felt like 100 lbs and ears were clogged. Worst round in 4 years so my wife let him ride in the car. But pollen is really bad right now.
I'm allergic to cicadas. The millions from both broods are going to drive me nuts

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

I still think its Ya…some people thinks it’s Woody’s agent, friend, or wife…

I think that's giving him too much credit. He was here over a year ago and all his predictions then were based on social media follows and likes. Because of that, he missed on a lot of calls. If it was Ya or someone directly connected to Woodson, he would've had better info.

2 minutes ago, Feathery said:

It’s definitely personal to him/her. 

Yeah, it's weird. 

10 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

I still think its Ya…some people thinks it’s Woody’s agent, friend, or wife…

I've basically called it quits on it.  Gave it my best shot and just reached dead ends.  Will probably keep reading what he posts on twitter because if you muddle through the insults of what other insiders have said, what he has posted has been pretty accurate.

7 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s not Ya or Woody’s wife. I don’t know who his agent is. It’s someone whose close and it is personal to them.

Tim Garl 

Close to the program but he is not affected by staff changes so can speak openly without repercussions 

What’s funny is the burner mob is against Doyel, I mean, who isn’t, and it was one the mobs accounts that helped get Doyel trending today. And for those keeping record, Doyel isn’t a Woody fan. I don’t think these two coincidences aren’t connected.

White Boy Rick is in the gang. Anyone source him out. A barstool guy, no?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

Tim Garl 

Close to the program but he is not affected by staff changes so can speak openly without repercussions 

No chance. Only someone who is personally invested with this coaching staff would care as much at Tyme/NGW cares. 

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I’ve been in your neck of the woods for the last 4 hours so just now catching up. But I have not heard he’s officially ours yet. Sounds like he’s making his final decision. But others are closer to this one than me.

Are you saying you've spent few hours in C-bus today?

33 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

They’re arrogant but have good info so I can deal with it lol

I check the X profile but refuse to follow. The arrogance of the burners make me think it’s the same person running all the accounts. 

40 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

No chance. Only someone who is personally invested with this coaching staff would care as much at Tyme/NGW cares. 

Could be a manager.