Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

1 hour ago, pumpfake said:

Yep, and we have posters pencilling them in and calculating NIL and minutes/game. 

And, oh yeah, suggesting we could be a top-15 team.

it's like Deja Vu all over again

33 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Which uniforms are those? Adidas can't give us anything better? I mean it's better than those hideous black jerseys but they ain't the normal whites.

Someone on Twitter said they’re an alternate we wore once like 5 years ago. Why they’re still around is beyond me lol. 

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

I’m not sure. If it’s legal they’re using the charter. But I’m not up on the rules to know.

I’ll check on that tomorrow. I imagine it’s all commercial flights but for the big dogs, I would use some of the NIL to charter a kid to Bloomington. 

45 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

Koby Brea from Dayton just hit the portal, maybe the best shooter in the country.

Koby Brea perspective...scroll down in the link below...he is ranked #2:  

Following the Leaderboard | The Prospect Overview (noceilingsnba.com)

He is a small guy and might need work on defense...per the above link

Wonder why he only scored 11 ppg in 29 mpg? Note that he won the A-10 6th man award for the 2nd time.  Brea won the award 11 months after having rods inserted in both tibias to fix stress fracture issues he played with throughout the 2022-23 season. He overcome those surgeries to average a career-best 11.0.  Dayton basketball: Koby Brea named Atlantic 10 Conference Sixth Man of the Year for second time (daytondailynews.com) 

Koby Brea from Dayton just hit the portal, maybe the best shooter in the country.

Would be fantastic, bet he’s headed back to the NE for SJU or UConn though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koby Brea perspective...scroll down in the link below...he is ranked #2:  
Following the Leaderboard | The Prospect Overview (noceilingsnba.com)
He is a small guy and might need work on defense...per the above link
Wonder why he only scored 11 ppg in 29 mpg? Note that he won the A-10 6th man award for the 2nd time.  Brea won the award 11 months after having rods inserted in both tibias to fix stress fracture issues he played with throughout the 2022-23 season. He overcome those surgeries to average a career-best 11.0.  Dayton basketball: Koby Brea named Atlantic 10 Conference Sixth Man of the Year for second time (daytondailynews.com) 
He made 126 baskets last year, 100 of them were 3's, according to ESPN stats. He shot like 14 FT's all year.

Sent from my SM-S906U using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Anyone worried about Ballo just know he got to know Bloomington on opening night of Little 5 week. He made stops at Upstairs Pub and Kilroys. Sounds like he enjoyed himself at both places. Let’s see if he heads South to Louisville today.

fingers crossed. Lets finish this CMW and company

Really looking forward to that “Ballo has cancelled his Louisville visit” report. If he makes it there then it’s time to get nervous. Not because of UofL, but because he’s at a minimum trying to utilize his leverage to improve the offer.

I still think we find the money regardless.