Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Wow. good info.

So our 6 mil nil should keep us in the advantage assuming all things true.  

Trying to find it again, saw it posted in another thread, where Kentucky is launching a new NIL fund / some initiative to have the biggest NIL in the country. Between UK, Duke, UNC, and Kansas... not sure how $6M stacks up. But we should definitely be able to do a lot of damage with that bankroll. 

16 minutes ago, Demo said:

Since IU is gonna have a bunch of open scholys, maybe keep an eye on Khani Rooths. UM commit who had an IU offer but it never seemed to get a ton of traction. 6’8” wing with NBA tools.

Sounds good to me.  I kinda like Tarris Reed too and he’d be a better Sparks.  So we don’t likely have a role for him. 

48 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Bye bye Juwan

Just spit balling some names for Michigan- Oats, Otzelberger, Anthony Grant, and Drew Valentine.

Michigan fans seem to think they have a real chance at Oats. 

If that happens and OSU gets Dusty, Scott may have a real decision to make. One that I'm not convinced is even being considered right now.

17 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

If that happens and OSU gets Dusty, Scott may have a real decision to make. One that I'm not convinced is even being considered right now.

If they get Oats.  

I’M SO Done. 

please, someone stop this this from happening. 

18 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

What’s your decision at that point? Beg the simons to offer $10mil to Hurley?  

If those guys go off the board to conference rivals you don’t have many options. 

49 minutes ago, str8baller said:

What’s your decision at that point? Beg the simons to offer $10mil to Hurley?  

If those guys go off the board to conference rivals you don’t have many options. 

sure you do.  Lifetime extension.  

56 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

If they get Oats.  

I’M SO Done. 

please, someone stop this this from happening. 

The general feeling among Alabama fans on Rivals is that they won't be able to hold onto him after this season. Yikes.

I'm willing to bet one of Dusty May or Nate Oats will be in the B1G next year.

16 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

OSU is the interesting one for me. Holtmann was a hot shiny mid major guy so do they go that route again with May? dunno…

Maybe, but with Bjork making the decision this time, the guy who engineered Jimbo Fisher to Texas A&M, I’m guessing they’re gonna go for the big splash hire. But if May makes another tournament run(gulp), he probably becomes a big splash hire. 

2 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

I get the feeling he doesn't want to upset Quinn since Woodson was who Quinn wanted. 

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Damnit. They can’t probably do worse.  Not happy to see this at all. 

Well, we did worse - far worse - after Crean…. Looking at this season we may have done worse after CAM