Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

If Danny Hurley does go to LA and takes the important pieces of his staff with him -- in other words, there's not a capable person left behind to run things in Storrs -- I could see UConn going after Sean Miller. 

I have not seen any Twitter or social media reports about this. 

Just a hunch ... 

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I could see UConn throwing a bag at Sampson or trying to pull a Jay Wright outta retirement. If the Celtics win the Finals... Brad Stevens?

As said in this thread, I would think it is overwhelmingly likely it will be Luke Murray as the successor.

11 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Brad Stevens is not going to coach again. 

100%. If I had to bet the house on it, I’d guess when the NBA expands to 32 teams Stevens will take over 1 of those organizations for a significant ownership stake.

9 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Hurley in LA seems like a terrible fit 

Who's a good fit that's available? Lakers want a splash hire. Hurley would be that. Whether it works or not, well hiring a college is always a crap shoot. But it's one, if not the best franchise in the best league in the world. As a coach, that would be hard to turn down. I don't get what Hurley would have to lose if they basically give him a blank check. 

25 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

I still think Hurley will stay at UCONN because of his family not wanting to leave the east coast. I see him going to the NBA some day but it will be a team like Philly or Brooklyn 

Who knows anything about whether his family wants to stay on the east coast? And he can always take other jobs after cashing in. He's not signing an lifetime contract.