Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

42 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Brad Stevens will never be IU's coach. If he leaves Boston, he'll end up somewhere else in the NBA.

Roy Williams rejected UNC 3 different times before he said yes (two public, one private). I agree long shot. But you never say never. It’s bad for business. 

18 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

Truth be told if I wouldn’t blame Stevens for never coming.  The administration is a complete ^%&@ show. Need both sides to work well with each other.  

He knows how to coach and run an organization. Maybe he'll see the mess as an opportunity to exert more control over the program. ; ) 

I know we'd give it to him. 

31 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

Roy Williams rejected UNC 3 different times before he said yes (two public, one private). I agree long shot. But you never say never. It’s bad for business. 

IU already has its alumnus coach. That isn't working out well. We don't have a Roy Williams out there, although May may become that but IU might have missed the boat on that one in favor of keeping this current disaster going another year.

In general, I agree with you about absolutes like "never" but in this case I'm comfortable with it.

In my head I think you are probably right.  But my heart is going to hold on to the thought that he told some folks he wants to Coach IU at some point.  And dammit let us hold on to that dream.  

15 hours ago, ziggyiu said:

He knows how to coach and run an organization. Maybe he'll see the mess as an opportunity to exert more control over the program. ; ) 

I know we'd give it to him. 

Can an AD also coach? Asking for a friend.

20 hours ago, go iu bb said:

Brad Stevens will never be IU's coach. If he leaves Boston, he'll end up somewhere else in the NBA.

I can't believe this even needs to be re-stated. He's gonna have full control and an ownership stake wherever he goes next. I'm betting on whichever of Seattle or Vegas gets the next American expansion team. The Dude's coached his last game.

4 minutes ago, Demo said:

I can't believe this even needs to be re-stated. He's gonna have full control and an ownership stake wherever he goes next. I'm betting on whichever of Seattle or Vegas gets the next American expansion team. The Dude's coached his last game.

This is me when someone mentions Stevens as a possible candidate for IU: 

9a45cc6b93988add1e6da425c21b5ddf.gif

34 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

The burners (paid ops) aren’t hiding anymore on Twitter. #NeverDaunted

I mean, the strategy works. Wonder what the payment arrangement is?

??

37 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Woodson paying an army of Twitter trolls to defend him is sign #1 that he’s not getting the job done. Wonder if any of them have accounts on here

Well THAT would be interesting.

Link to the suspected accounts?

IMG_3604.gif