Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

50 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

Some of you have an unhealthy hatred for Woodson that you just can't let it go. 

I don't hate anyone. But I don't care for Woodson as Indiana's head coach. 

But speaking of not being able to let stuff go... I give you Mediocre Mike.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Very ironic given that you just can’t let it go that people don’t like Woodson and want him fired.

What is funny is that yr guys reputation is getting to other message boards. Someone on HSN posted about some of you and your unhealthy hatred for a basketball coach

1 hour ago, TadQueasy said:

Going back to the season, you are all over the place.  But one thing remains true, the only proper response to anything IU related is yours.  

Very true, probably been a fan a lot longer than most on here. I know what real IU basketball is supposed to look like and how IU fans should act. Yes I was an idiot during the season and went way overboard and not proud of it. The season has been over for almost 4 months yet some of you keep this thread alive with your non sense.

5 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

Very true, probably been a fan a lot longer than most on here. I know what real IU basketball is supposed to look like and how IU fans should act. Yes I was an idiot during the season and went way overboard and not proud of it. The season has been over for almost 4 months yet some of you keep this thread alive with your non sense.

Thanks for showing my point perfectly.  When your posts are criticized it is explained away because of your long tenure of being a fan and  how you know what things should look and act like.  When anyone else says anything negative it is considered nonsense.  Only thing better would be if you had put this in an email and shared it with the class.   We should all be thankful we have you here to hold us to such a high standard.   Happy 4th of July! 

2 minutes ago, TadQueasy said:

Thanks for showing my point perfectly.  When your posts are criticized it is explained away because of your long tenure of being a fan and  how you know what things should look and act like.  When anyone else says anything negative it is considered nonsense.  Only thing better would be if you had put this in an email and shared it with the class.   We should all be thankful we have you here to hold us to such a high standard.   Happy 4th of July! 

It just makes me sad to see your fan base become what it has become

In my opinion that downfall is letting to many out of state kids into IU especially from the he east coast. There are to many fans who never knew anything about IU basketball before coming to IU. I really don't care what they think the IU program should be. I have more respect for fans who are 70+ years old who have been fans their whole life but never step foot on the Bloomington campus. 

5 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

In my opinion that downfall is letting to many out of state kids into IU especially from the he east coast. There are to many fans who never knew anything about IU basketball before coming to IU. I really don't care what they think the IU program should be. I have more respect for fans who are 70+ years old who have been fans their whole life but never step foot on the Bloomington campus. 

My fan base?  I am a '98 graduate of Indiana.  Born and raised in Indiana.  Grew up dreaming of playing basketball for Knight.  I don't really get what you are saying here, but I am a life long fan of IU and have been on the campus.    

We all have a right to our opinions and that is what this place is all about.  

It just seems that you live in this world where only you have the right opinion on anything.  You remind me of an old dude I used to work in a factory with.  He was always unhappy and whining.  Yet anytime someone else complained about anything he would get on his soapbox about how no one today understands anything and if only people would listen to him things would be better.  

11 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

So you're no longer an IU fan?

Still judgmental as hell, I see. BTW, are you one of those fans (ex-fan from what you said here, I guess) that never stepped foot on the Bloomington campus?

As for this thread, this is where people can come to post displeasure with Woodson rather than doing it in all threads. He's still the coach of IU for at least another year, but that doesn't mean he's gotten any better at coaching.

6 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Still judgmental as hell, I see. BTW, are you one of those fans (ex-fan from what you said here, I guess) that never stepped foot on the Bloomington campus?

As for this thread, this is where people can come to post displeasure with Woodson rather than doing it in all threads. He's still the coach of IU for at least another year, but that doesn't mean he's gotten any better at coaching.

It was a typo, meant our fan base

7 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Went to IU East but have been to Bloomington many times for games and HH. My daughter got a full ride to IU Bloomington and graduated from IU.

1 hour ago, Muskie for three said:

Fire Mike Woodson just in case anyone forgot what the thread was about. 

Nah the thread is for Scott to chastise people for being born on the east coast and/or not being born 70+ years ago (and then report back to other forums about us).