Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

3 minutes ago, TadQueasy said:

Can someone post this?  I am not seeing it anywhere.  

You can't post premium/paid for content from other sources. It's on his $6/mo discord, which is why you can't see it anywhere. I don't subscribe either 

39 minutes ago, ISP said:

Damn ya'll the Trilly drop is 2 hours old now I figured I show up to tons of comments..

He said he got a text from another guy today who he trusts. He said that this guy must have talked to someone in Pearl's corner and he said that Pearl to IU is very close. 

Sounds interesting but sure hope he isn’t using Mrs Stevens as an attorney 

22 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Can confirm. I’ve stood in his office on the IU campus and know his backstory. No, I didn’t mean to end up in his office or go there to meet him. I think I might have put two and two together when I saw his desk name plate. He helped connect me with some people at IU when I needed too.

The desk plate of Mr. 007 is a give away.

We’re trying to keep it on the DL to not get too excited. We don’t talk about it till it’s really a thing. 
Un-truer?? Words have never been spoken. We go batcrap crazy over any speculation. But if we're going to pretend to be calm and level headed then I'm down with that.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, SamIam said:

So should we take this Trilly news as confirmation that the admin is looking to make a move away from Woodson, or just that they are doing due diligence? 

Sounds to me (and I’m just piecing things together) that things have progressed beyond feelers. 

I don’t doubt you do but I said most, not all. Recruits can choose to talk about anything and I could post quote after quote of recruits bringing up the positive of the offensive system. 

You have to try real hard to not see the opportunity to burry 3s all game long. We just don’t have many guys confident to shoot them. MM is the most but you can still tell he isn’t that confident.  

Most of the 3p shots coming from these teams is not some crazy system. Some do for sure but not most. They simply use a high screen, pull up or off a kick out.
Now big ten play as a whole, yeah. It for sure scares guards away. 

Yes but how many of those recruits have chosen to play for IU or has committed to IU? If they love it so much then why do we only have one class of 24 signed and losing interest daily with the 25 class? Woodson also said he wanted to get to a 4 out 1 in offense obviously that wasn’t true. People say stuff all the time usually actions speak louder than words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds to me (and I’m just piecing things together) that things have progressed beyond feelers. 

And it seems like some of the stuff he said tonight has made think that there might not be a concrete decision made, but the wet mix has been made.

2 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I’m not trying to get the job.  He still reminds me of Archie 2.0.  I would like to see him either do it at a little higher school/conference or make the dance 3 years in a row.  Making it to the dance and Final Four once could be a flash in the pan, flavor of month.  That is what Archie was and that hire left a bad taste in mouth’s!

Still can't believe we hired this guy.  2 unbelievable hires in a row.  It's hard to be this bad on accident. @Chris007 as someone who I assume had to be around Archie quite a few times does this surprise you?

5 minutes ago, cleeter said:

And it seems like some of the stuff he said tonight has made think that there might not be a concrete decision made, but the wet mix has been made.

Can you elaborate on the "wet mix has been made" bit?

25 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

No transfer portal for those guys. And transfers had to sit out a year. It does not take four years to turn a program around anymore period. It just doesn't if you are a good coach.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

In the current AP top 25 ranking there are two  P6 teams that you could say have been turned around quickly. S. Carolina and Washington St. 

The bar for both is awful low, no pressure. WSU plays in a worse and disintegrating conference. 
Props to the coach at USC, but there’s not a lot of proof to back your claims.

Edited by steubenhoosier

Woody and the staff not being at Sisley’s game, while Painter is there, is infuriating. Unless he knows a change is being made, there is no excuse for that. 

How can anyone possibly defend him here? His seat is hotter than a jalapeño’s armpit. Painter is showing up while he has a legit chance to win a title this year. 

Few things piss me off more than laziness. 

And after their loss, Sisley season is over.