Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Just now, btownqb said:

I don't see why we give two poops about the money, at all. IU is worth 3.5B. Of course, them asking for collectives is a bit rich, too. 

It would be less about the money in CMW’s case, only about $1.5M, more about IU looking foolish in their coaching accessments!

Just now, wirenuts said:

In laws lived in greene county for a long time- same place where dusty went to high school

Yes Dusty & his wife were high school sweethearts I believe

So Wed. March 13, after IU is bounced from the Big tournament, Dolson has some work to do.  First, sit Woodson down and implore him to retire.  If this goes on any longer, it's only going to get ugly for Woodson.  He neither needs nor deserves that.  

Then get on a plan to Boca and interview Dusty.  Find out for sure if he is the right guy.  Find out his intentions.  On the way back, stop in Terra Haute and interview that guy (just to make sure).  

Then come back and make a move on Woodson.  

I also have suggestions to everyone on these message boards. Let your voice he heard by the administration and email the AD and the president and the BOT. I have emailed Dolson a couple of times this season and during the football season. If you are unhappy do more than just ***** about it on the message boards. It takes more than a few to make a change.

35 minutes ago, str8baller said:

It didn’t sour the administration who went right back to the well and tried to hire Brad Stevens. Were you happy when he was rumored to have the job?  

Davis = high level assistant

Sampson = P5 move over

Tom Crean = NonP5 but major bball conf move over

Archie = mid major

Woody = NBA guy and alum

IU has literally tried every angle and still screwed it up every time. The only winning formula is getting the best candidate possible and giving them the resources to succeed. 

I knew they were discussing Steven’s as a possible candidate but never heard he actually had the job! Actually he didn’t because he isn’t here.