Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

51 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I'm sorry Chris.  I really do like you and we've had some good pm's in the past.  But you throw a number out there and a lot of posters are going to take that at face value and likely pass it on to others and it snowballs.  IMO throwing a specific number out without knowing it to be a fact is misinformation when others will accept it as fact.

Yeah, I get it. I can stop posting what I hear. I don't want to spread misinformation. I understand what you guys are saying.

2 hours ago, cleeter said:

I don't think Woodson is very supportive of the women's team...and don't think he and Moren get along very well

I'm gonna throw 4 darts here and see how many times I can hit a bullseye.... All are JMHO.

#1.... he's tired of getting booed at Assembly Hall.

#2.... possibly jealous of their success.

#3.... (stretch), she's a Purdue grad.

#4.... he doesn't like to share facilities.

Did I hit any bullseyes? If so, how many? lol

2 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Don’t let him scare you off, keep posting what information or opinions you do have.  

At some point, you have to weigh if it's worth it or not. No one gets attacked more on here than me. I will still post and not going anywhere just will try not to share as much, don't want to spread misinformation because everyone believes everything I say like it's the gospel. Just surprised at the people who come at me anymore. It's changed in the last few months but maybe their just doing what their told. 

4 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

I'm gonna throw 4 darts here and see how many times I can hit a bullseye.... All are JMHO.

#1.... he's tired of getting booed at Assembly Hall.

#2.... possibly jealous of their success.

#3.... (stretch), she's a Purdue grad.

#4.... he doesn't like to share facilities.

Did I hit any bullseyes? If so, how many? lol

I'd sign on to #1, #2, and #4.

Possible that he also doesn't think the women's game is worth a sh!t.

8 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

At some point, you have to weigh if it's worth it or not. No one gets attacked more on here than me. I will still post and not going anywhere just will try not to share as much, don't want to spread misinformation because everyone believes everything I say like it's the gospel. Just surprised at the people who come at me anymore. It's changed in the last few months but maybe their just doing what their told. 

The more "misinformation" the better.  

1 minute ago, kottke said:

Think Woody comments at all? Or does he just keep his head in the sand?

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 10.53.04 AM.png

I think Coach Cignetti is going to be much loved and appreciated. His team spirit will make Mike Woodson look much worse it that is even possible.