Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Posted (edited)

What’s amazing about this is, sometimes I hear the argument for not wanting to change coaches is because of how it might affect our current players and incoming recruits. Well, there will never be a time that making a change would have this little potential for player disruption.

The first time I became a manager at my company, I had a poor performing employee. I asked my boss for guidance. He said, in all his career, he never fired someone too soon. It’s always later than he should have. After 35 year with that company, it was 100% true. And these folks weren’t making $4.5 million a year to not perform. I didn’t like firing people. But it was my job to ensure good performance.

Edited by Papacap

6 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Woodson's ego allow that realization?

image.png.c28841f022bac9f41eacb911c792f7e3.png

Best laugh I've had in a while. Please tell another.

It would not be Woodson understanding he has failed or anything like that. It would be Woodson seeing he has no roster yet and that the job to get to any level of even moderate success would be way too much work. He then decides it's not worth it and takes his buyout to walk. Like I wrote, that's very wishful thinking but wishful thinking is all there is left.

15 minutes ago, Ya Boy AD Scotty D said:

The final chapter remains unwritten. All that can be said for now (apologies for that). 

Things may, or may not, change.

Nothing is certain but death, taxes, and IU not being able to get out of its own fu*king freakin' way. 

-Ya Boy AD Scotty D

Are you.... Q?

1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

Bob Kravitz is delusional. He is shocked mcneeley doesn't want to come and be a change maker. Lol.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Last week he asked if Mike Woodson was high.  Now he's surprised an elite recruit would rather play for Bill Self.  Completely clueless.

Woodson on Galloway:

"Gallo is just starting to come into his own," Woodson said. "I mean, it's what you expect because he's a senior. He's not a freshman or sophomore. He's a senior. I've been harping I expect that from him, I want him to do that. He's been playing extremely well here as of late."

Dude can't even give a compliment without calling a player out.

Just now, RaceToTheTop said:

Woodson on Galloway:

"Gallo is just starting to come into his own," Woodson said. "I mean, it's what you expect because he's a senior. He's not a freshman or sophomore. He's a senior. I've been harping I expect that from him, I want him to do that. He's been playing extremely well here as of late."

Dude can't even give a compliment without calling a player out.

Hes going to be in a different jersey next year, and I will be happy for him. 

31 minutes ago, Ya Boy AD Scotty D said:

The final chapter remains unwritten. All that can be said for now (apologies for that). 

Things may, or may not, change.

Nothing is certain but death, taxes, and IU not being able to get out of its own fu*king freakin' way. 

-Ya Boy AD Scotty D

Wow....you really went out on a limb with these predictions......lol.

I go to lunch and there are 60 more posts.

I have the same plane reported already 3 times here.  Bloomington 9:57 EST to Naples Muni 12:01 EST.  

Naples is halfway between Ft. Myers Beach and Marco Island which is SW Florida Coast area.  Since it is a great place to visit just now there could be anyone vacationing on the beach there.  It is just about 3 hours to Miami and about that to Tampa.  That whole coast is upscale.  Naples is just a little more so.  

A CL35 needs at least 5000 foot runways for takeoff...assuming lots of things.  So there are two runways at Naples Airport.  The longest is 6600 foot.  

I stayed in a condo in Naples between the pier and the airport.  Constant action during the day.  I speculate that there are numerous airports on that coast that can accommodate such a plane.  But there is a reason that plane is there at that one.  Very close proximity to a meeting or delivering/picking up passengers.  Goes without saying.  

So what's up?  Why do we care where this plane is?