Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

9 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

Yes. And I love that he stood up for us and called out the administration publicly. We need more people to do the same. These people operate in the shadows (zero anccountability) and sh!t on the people who are responsible for any relevance the program still has. 

Agreed. I mean, the fact of the matter is that IU's major sports programs (football and basketball) have been a mess for DECADES. That indicates a systemic problem within the administration of IU as an instititution. It goes far deeper than a single coach or two. Miller and Woodson are simply symptoms of the larger problem...

There's no secret there.

6 minutes ago, Silat Player said:

Agreed. I mean, the fact of the matter is that IU's major sports programs (football and basketball) have been a mess for DECADES. That indicates a systemic problem within the administration of IU as an instititution. It goes far deeper than a single coach or two. Miller and Woodson are simply symptoms of the larger problem...

There's no secret there.

Football has been a mess since day 1.

2 minutes ago, realTomCrean said:

“Hello Mr. Dolson, yes I will comeback”

IMG_5552.jpeg

2 minutes ago, realTomCrean said:

“Hello Mr. Dolson, yes I will comeback”

IMG_5552.jpeg

Things are bad enough that people are calling for the Tan Man to return. Yikes. 

We've completely hit rock bottom...LOL

3 minutes ago, Silat Player said:

There's no secret there.

I think it's no secret for the die hard fans  now but I think the average fan still needs to take the red pill.  The reason why the administration has been able to get away with incompetence is because we're a midwest school and have huge alumni/admission numbers.  People are going to come regardless and the administration will meet their financial numbers. Now they're missing opportunities to make a massive amount of more money but that's another topic.  

24 minutes ago, Silat Player said:

Things are bad enough that people are calling for the Tan Man to return. Yikes. 

We've completely hit rock bottom...LOL

Not a, Crean fan, but I actually think if he had the portal, he would have fared a little better. 

43 minutes ago, OKHOOSIER said:

Dolson: "Tom, if I do this, it is with the understanding that you will get pants and a belt that fit properly."

No this is funny, I don't care you are.  LOL

1 hour ago, Feathery said:

Honestly, I think Crean would have been even better in this era. He knows how to navigate the portal and with Iu now financially backing the program he wouldn’t have had the big drop offs. All a moot point now and wish Crean well in whatever he does. 

If he didn’t sour the state HS coaches I think he would’ve been really good. We haven’t had offenses shoot even close since he’s been gone.