Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Archie Miller Assessment Thread

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Dusty is finding out that the Big ten it's tackle basketball

9 offensive boards allowed and 12 turnovers in one half. You'd think Woodson took over coaching FAU.

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

9 offensive boards allowed and 12 turnovers in one half. You'd think Woodson took over coaching FAU.

I know they don't rebound well from watching them but the 12 to's are unlike them. When he said it is very physical I knew they weren't used to this style. Their used to freedom of movement which doesn't exist in the BT

11 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I know they don't rebound well from watching them but the 12 to's are unlike them. When he said it is very physical I knew they weren't used to this style. Their used to freedom of movement which doesn't exist in the BT

Which is another reason why I’m skeptical of him coaching in the B10.  

19 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Dusty is finding out that the Big ten it's tackle basketball

Unless the majority of the B10 start to change the way they play, I can’t see a coach like Dusty May coaching in the B10.  The game is not free flowing.  

Just now, IUFAN1976 said:

Unless the majority of the B10 start to change the way they play, I can’t see a coach like Dusty May coaching in the B10.  The game is not free flowing.  

I agree with that. But we need officials to start calling it differently 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Big ten refs are a lot like Mike Woodson. Need fired

Let's fire everyone and start over.  Refs, coaches, administration, the guy who sings the national anthem, the ticket takers and parking lot police.  But for sure the guy that sings the national anthem.  Kids don't want to come here to play because of him I'm sure.  

1 minute ago, 68Hoosier said:

Let's fire everyone and start over.  Refs, coaches, administration, the guy who sings the national anthem, the ticket takers and parking lot police.  But for sure the guy that sings the national anthem.  Kids don't want to come here to play because of him I'm sure.  

I’m waiting for the fire Don Fischer thread