Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Barrel Rick

(2025) SG - Braylon Mullins

Since everyone would like to fabricate their own stories; allow me to set things straight.

The narrative that Mullins isn’t a fan of Woodson couldn’t be the furthest thing from the truth. 

It’s been known publicly since the beginning of this recruitment that Coach Walsh is the primary contact here; Cd71 has clearly taken the opportunity to twist that into you all believing that he has some sort of inside information.

That is not the case.

Sorry to expose that here Mr. 71, but as you read what I have written here; you too are wondering why you took the time to write that meaningless post.

Now, with that being said, allow me to fill you all in on what is actually happening here.

If you’ve been following this recruitment, you know that there’s been a lot of talk of Woodson focusing in on the 3 of Mullins, Sisley and Moreno. 

As I’ve stated in previous posts, I’ve felt pretty confidently about his ability to make it happen.

Mullins hasn’t moved an inch.

With that being said, and based off of what I’ve heard; I believe that Sisley and Moreno comes down to the result of the OV that they all have coming up.

Moreno is undoubtedly the most on the fence, and I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if he ends up in Lexington.

As of now, I would be rather surprised if Sisley goes elsewhere.

Haralson isn’t happening.

22 minutes ago, Barrel Rick said:

Since everyone would like to fabricate their own stories; allow me to set things straight.

The narrative that Mullins isn’t a fan of Woodson couldn’t be the furthest thing from the truth. 

It’s been known publicly since the beginning of this recruitment that Coach Walsh is the primary contact here; Cd71 has clearly taken the opportunity to twist that into you all believing that he has some sort of inside information.

That is not the case.

Sorry to expose that here Mr. 71, but as you read what I have written here; you too, are wondering why you took the time to write that fabricated post.

Now, with that being said, allow me to fill you all in on what is actually happening here.

If you’ve been following this recruitment, you know that there’s been a lot of talk of Woodson focusing in on the 3 of Mullins, Sisley and Moreno. 

As I’ve stated in previous posts, I’ve felt pretty confidently about his ability to make it happen.

Mullins hasn’t moved an inch.

With that being said, and based off of what I’ve heard; I believe that Sisley and Moreno comes down to the result of the OV that they all have coming up.

Moreno is undoubtedly the most on the fence, and I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if he ends up in Lexington.

As of now, I would be rather surprised if Sisley goes elsewhere.

Haralson isn’t happening.

I’m here for it lol

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

In @Barrel Rickwe trust.  All others not so much.

It would be a little different if his post had a little bit of validity, but whatever conversation he had that led him to believe those things either happened in a dream, or under extreme intoxication.

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Barrel Rick said:

This information is made up.

Keep thinking that.  I know you don't like to hear anything not positive for IU but this is a true statement.  Mike Woodson even called Josh and asked what it is going to take to get Braylon to sign today.  If it was about the money he would already be there.   I never said Indiana is not in it, but I have first hand info on this.  Indiana is still my pick right now.  A few people who have DM's from me know how I get my info.  

Hurley also told him he was a one year player, two at the most.  Hurley wants this kid bad.  Believe it if you want.

Edited by Cd71

8 hours ago, Barrel Rick said:

I didn’t plan on breaking this now, but I’m not going to allow misinformation here.

I heard he really likes Painter and how he came to his sectional game and this clinched it fot them. 

@Barrel Rickrhis is where you have to share more info to dispel my compelling mis, I mean information