Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

Indiana Players Now In The Portal

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

What'd he do besides go into a bar 2 weeks before his 21st birthday? 

He was really good as a SO+JR. Our teams struggled some. He was my favorite from the word go.  

He was a good player individually his sophomore and junior seasons. There was the bar incident which was minor, but he was also one of the leaders of two teams that were absolute messes off the court. All I’m saying is that he is a player who had a massive perception change with his great senior season. If he had left IU after his junior season he would be remembered much differently. 

16 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

He was a good player individually his sophomore and junior seasons. There was the bar incident which was minor, but he was also one of the leaders of two teams that were absolute messes off the court. All I’m saying is that he is a player who had a massive perception change with his great senior season. If he had left IU after his junior season he would be remembered much differently. 

Some would have, probably, yes. I wouldn't have. No worries though. 

And thank you. I didn't think there was anything else of substance that he had done wrong. 

I say take four in the portal and sign Doubty from BD and red shirt him. 

Transfers  

Sparks, Ledlum, Sedrick, Love 

starters 

XJ 

Love 

Banks 

Ledlum 

Reneau 

Bench 

Cupps 

Trey 

Newton 

Sparks 

Sedrick

Gunn 

Leal 

Doubty RS 

5 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

I say take four in the portal and sign Doubty from BD and red shirt him. 

Transfers  

Sparks, Ledlum, Sedrick, Love 

starters 

XJ 

Love 

Banks 

Ledlum 

Reneau 

Bench 

Cupps 

Trey 

Newton 

Sparks 

Sedrick

Gunn 

Leal 

Doubty RS 

In today's portal era, if I were coaching I would be less inclined to use the redshirt.  Ties up your scholy longer for players that may or may not stick around for 4-5 years.