Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Michigan - Saturday, 2/11/23 @ 6:00 on ESPN

I’ve been to Crisler many times, for IU/UM games and other conference games (Illinois and N’western come to mind specifically). This thread will be instructive if you’re unfamiliar: it’s not loud or intimidating https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/we-need-crisler-be-hostile-environment-saturday

It’s almost a totally different experience from Breslin or SSAH in every regard: comfy seats, pleasant, quiet atmosphere, great sightlines from every angle.

14 minutes ago, lillurk said:

I’ve been to Crisler many times, for IU/UM games and other conference games (Illinois and N’western come to mind specifically). This thread will be instructive if you’re unfamiliar: it’s not loud or intimidating https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/we-need-crisler-be-hostile-environment-saturday

It’s almost a totally different experience from Breslin or SSAH in every regard: comfy seats, pleasant, quiet atmosphere, great sightlines from every angle.

Crisler isn’t loud? That is surprising 

9 hours ago, lillurk said:

I only went once back in ‘89. 
Felt like a Cat at a Dog rally.

Candidly though, Michigan fans were cordial.

GO IU! Stomp the Wolves!!

It's game day!!

A tip of the hat to the IU team and coaches!

We have enjoyed the winning.  Sure wish that all our players were healthy and in prime season condition.

Going on the road in the Big Ten is tough.  And IU men's basketball team has shown that they do not give up.  Just get a good start and defend well on the road.  Shifino is going to handle the ball well and gets lots of assists and score in double digits.  TJD will get his normal double double and block a bunch and hold whatshisname to a minimum while not getting into foul trouble.  We need the whole team to be spot on.

Speaking of foul shots...hit em.

IU wins by 8.  It is written.

I'm watching on the big Ten Network right now the 1993 IU versus Michigan game. Man I miss that team. But my question is when did they start shooting the game from the side of the Court they are now? This game they're shooting from the opposite side of the Court where you don't see the bench.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

I'm watching on the big Ten Network right now the 1993 IU versus Michigan game. Man I miss that team. But my question is when did they start shooting the game from the side of the Court they are now? This game they're shooting from the opposite side of the Court where you don't see the bench.

I was wondering the same. I wanted to see coach Knights reactions 

2 hours ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

I loved the old floor level camera view because it made you feel like you were right on the court.  I think they switched to the other side around 2000

16 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

I loved the old floor level camera view because it made you feel like you were right on the court.  I think they switched to the other side around 2000

They still do that for some shots of the BTT which I love

What is Race's injury?

Assume that Reneau moves into the starting lineup but really need JG to contribute.  I know he only played one minute last game which I assume was partially due to him coming back from injury.  Can't have TJD get into foul trouble with the limitation on bigs we have.  Would think that Banks gets some run today as well.

With the number of games that Duncomb has missed, assume there is a medical or personal issue.