Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

We ran him out of coaching, along with Crean, and Dakich

No we sent Crean to Georgia... they ran him out of coaching... and Dakich? Well, no thanks.

51 minutes ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

No one with Plague Psorasis and no searches for itching skin.  So I click on it to see why I'm I seeing this ad and below is what it said.  So now I need to figure out how to turn on ad personalization.

image.thumb.png.cf2b70b906359df2ce6e3804edb026c8.png

Better yet, download an AdBlocker. Haven't had an ad on this site in years.

The original post said we didn’t get any GOOD transfers. You didn’t catch my sarcasm when I replied  that I am  “pretty happy “with Walker and Ware. 
This was me agreeing with you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:
I follow IU basketball and football, the Pacers, the Dolphins, and the Padres (I know, weird combination).  Been 37 years since I've rooted for a team that won a title.

Anyone have a longer drought?

I’m close

IU basketball and football, Arizona State (football), Bears and Cardinals (NFL) and Diamondbacks (MLB) and Suns (NBA).

Hoosiers BB '87

Bears NFL '85

Diamondbacks '01

2 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I follow IU basketball and football, the Pacers, the Dolphins, and the Padres (I know, weird combination).  Been 37 years since I've rooted for a team that won a title.

Anyone have a longer drought?

Well I'm a Cubs fan so there's that. 2016 was a dream come true and I couldn't sleep for 2 days. Now I get to be on the front end of the next 108 years. 

Other than that I've enjoyed one other championship team with the 05-06 Colts. 

47 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Well I'm a Cubs fan so there's that. 2016 was a dream come true and I couldn't sleep for 2 days. Now I get to be on the front end of the next 108 years. 

Other than that I've enjoyed one other championship team with the 05-06 Colts. 

I don't play the lottery.  Because I won it 46 years ago when I married by girlfriend.  We have been happy.  2 wonderful girls that are launched and with significant others.

But IU hasn't won a NC since I don't know when.  Life sux donut.

1 hour ago, Dave from Dayton said:

I don't play the lottery.  Because I won it 46 years ago when I married by girlfriend.  We have been happy.  2 wonderful girls that are launched and with significant others.

But IU hasn't won a NC since I don't know when.  Life sux donut.

Right there with you. Empty nesters, enjoying life. If IU is winning, it's a cherry on top. If they're losing,  I revert back to my second sentence. 

12 hours ago, Chris007 said:

If Brad Stevens won't take the job for 10 million a year for 7 years, then that should tell you something. 

I agree. Although I’m not sure anyone else has the option to be the President of the Boston Celtics. I think he would have taken the job had that offer not been on the table. 

10 hours ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

I have two rants as of right now.  

1st- That IU players receive NIL money after last night's game...they should return it.

2nd- Seeing this advertisement all time on the right side makes me want to PUKE!

image.thumb.png.02a13280a8712847a8a56c833e1b4d03.png

They are highly likely retargeting banner ads from Google. 

Not a 2023-24 IU basketball rant, because there’s enough of that in other threads. 

Few things that drive me nuts (could be that I have a touch of OCDC — lol) … Could also be that I spent years as an editor, making certain things were styled and spelled correctly … 

When people write “Big 10.” It’s “Big Ten.”

When people refer to our legendary PG as Isaiah Thomas. It’s Isiah Thomas.

When people refer to the former Big Ten MVP as Randy Whittman. It’s Randy Wittman.

When people refer to one of the starting forwards on the best college basketball team of all time as Tom Abernathy. It’s Tom Abernethy.

OK — that’s all (for now!)