Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson to Notre Dame

2 hours ago, BA47591 said:

Haralson commented last week about the 3 finalist. "Shrews is an offensive genius. We've broken down so much film together and he's already helped my game." The longer we got away from the visit he had with us the lesser the chance we had. I thought he would've been in the bag with us within the week. I think Shrews beat us. 

I've been told for two years Sisley wouldn't play with Haralson again. Now when Sisley commits Monday, Haralson retweets it and schedules his ceremony for Wednesday I can't imagine it's to rush and join Sisley. Koehler the ND commit today played AAU ball with Haralson. I don't think it mattered though. 

This all makes sense in theory except for the fact of Sisley commenting “need u” on JH final 3 post, also they wouldn’t even interfere with each others PT lol

4 hours ago, BtownStrength said:

The thing is, if salary caps are put in place, boosters will just go back to paying under the table the way they used to. 

I know it might not be a popular take, but let the mega rich give the money to kids this way. Better to be out in the open. 

Couldn’t agree more. 
Salary caps are not a guardrail but rather a rule that will be broken.

Based on past history it would take Kansas approximately 15 seconds to cheat (exceed the cap) and once again the toothless, worthless, incompetent NCAA would do NOTHING.

The economics are what they are and should be, as you noted, kept in the open.

15 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Couldn’t agree more. 
Salary caps are not a guardrail but rather a rule that will be broken.

Based on past history it would take Kansas approximately 15 seconds to cheat (exceed the cap) and once again the toothless, worthless, incompetent NCAA would do NOTHING.

The economics are what they are and should be, as you noted, kept in the open.

That's the beauty of the free market economy concept

16 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

image.gif.b345419327704dfa25174cd07da75751.gif

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think we know as much as the coaching staff at IU, ND, and MSU which is nothing at this point. I doubt anyone hears anything till around 6:30 tonight. His family has wanted this private and they have kept it that way. But I do have 

image.png.448bae8ae949dd92e0991d886fe2aacf.png

Seems like no one has the inside scoop.

It's a litmus test for mindset. I know nothing, but I prefer optimism!

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

This is what I was talking about the day Sisley committed. I don’t want to know til he puts on the hat. Scoop Culture sucks. 

As much anxiety as it causes for me, i do highly enjoy not knowing and having all of us find out at the same time. 

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

This is what I was talking about the day Sisley committed. I don’t want to know til he puts on the hat. Scoop Culture sucks. 

I find it interesting to think one kinda knows, but not be truly sure that one really knows.

19 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/video-cliff-alexander-picks-up-illinois-hat-before-picking-kansas/