Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson to Notre Dame

53 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

He is talking about religion and holding a Nike basketball. Not good. (Just Kidding)

https://x.com/JalenHaralson3/status/1838931853643850122

I was looking at the same thing lol. But they are also carry their stuff through Nike for all their gear... But could also mean heay want to stay Nike...

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

Notre Dame favored to get a top 100 SF. Is Shrew pitching to him that he can be the PG which he likely wouldn't be at IU

ND got a commitment from #87 forward Brady Koehler this week.

Both Shrews and Woody are telling Haralson they will put the ball in his hands. I'm more than sure that Haralson saw lots of video of JHS coming off the baseline with the ball and catching a horns screen to curl into the lane. It's a pure match for Haralson.

7 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Ant Wright spaces rock. This has been good stuff, and a strong case has been made for choosing Shrews.

I choo-choo-choose Shrewsbury for being the head coach for Indiana University. He would absolutely crush it here.

That having been said, Ant's main pro-Shrews selling point is that Shrews can completely feature Haralson and thereby get him into the first round. Our counter to that is Jalen Hood Schifino; same general skill set and a mid-first rounder after one year with Woody.

44 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

ND got a commitment from #87 forward Brady Koehler this week.

Both Shrews and Woody are telling Haralson they will put the ball in his hands. I'm more than sure that Haralson saw lots of video of JHS coming off the baseline with the ball and catching a horns screen to curl into the lane. It's a pure match for Haralson.

Leading now to get #83 forward Ryder Frost per On3 and Jaime Shaw put in his prediction for him to go to Notre Dame 

16 hours ago, BtownStrength said:

The thing is, if salary caps are put in place, boosters will just go back to paying under the table the way they used to. 

I know it might not be a popular take, but let the mega rich give the money to kids this way. Better to be out in the open. 

Revenue sharing will probably lead to more structure.

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

The best video to watch is the one from Illinois fans watching at a watch party.   Couldnt post it because of the language but it’s a classic to check out if it’s still up 

Honestly, although Illinois fans can go to hell, they had every reason to be pissed about what Alexander did.

50-51, 24-36 in conference play.

I just don't get a guy living off of one year.  Wasn't even like he had a year like Dusty May had and an NCAA run like he had.  Shrewsberry went 14-17 and then 23-14 at Penn State.  He left and the cupboard was bare and the new coach still went 16-17 and had a conference record just one game worse than Shrewsberry had the year before.  Too much being made of Shrewsberry's teams being fun to watch and not enough being made of his actual success really not all that impressive.