Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Ooooook who’s your # 2?

5 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Musselman. I don’t understand the Crean comparisons. If he wins it won’t matter and recruits love guys with NBA coaching experience.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think they have similar personalities, or could be considered “out there”, but the main important difference is that it seems like Musselman has self-awareness, which was non-existent with Crean. Musselman seems like a great time. He and Oats have my vote. 

In no real order. Just make one of the following say no just like that punk that turned us down (minus Beilein. I think he'd take the job in a second)

Donovan (yes, ******* call him, who cares)

Beilein (just took me 2 minutes to spell his name. I hate it but he wins)

Jay Wright (yep - call him)

Bennett (yep - call him)

Few (do it, Scott)

If all these fail - Musselman - he had his team READY TO GO in the 2nd half today. We haven't had a coach like that since Knight. 

Beard - I don't think the hype is real with him but whatever. He's got juice.

1 minute ago, reconmkd said:

I don’t know who, but I have that deep gut feeling that it’s going to be someone underwhelming. As much as I hate even saying this, I believe this is the straw that breaks the camels back for IU basketball. 

You're not wrong sir. This will make or break Indiana Basketball.

Honestly we're probably looking for a new coach in four years again. 

2 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I don’t know who, but I have that deep gut feeling that it’s going to be someone underwhelming. As much as I hate even saying this, I believe this is the straw that breaks the camels back for IU basketball. 

We cannot keep whiffing on coaching hires.  At some point the giant won't be asleep it'll be dead.

Honestly, I feared the last hire may have been that point.

If these talks really got this far along and have been going on as long as many have said. Imagine how drained Dolson is right now. Hope he has the resolve to pick himself up off the mat and comes out swinging harder. I’ve had very big letdowns before and it takes some serious mental toughness to pull through. Let’s hope some good coaches want this challenge. 

5 minutes ago, Treesh said:

You're not wrong sir. This will make or break Indiana Basketball.

Honestly we're probably looking for a new coach in four years again. 

That’s exactly what I just texted a friend. He said well there’s always beilein.