Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

I did one of those halftime game ball things last year and while walking off the court I decided to dribble the ball. I had no idea if that ball even dribbled. I could easily have kicked it inadvertently across the floor, fallen or in many ways looked like a stupid old guy. Sometimes we think before we act. I am sure ol Tom though, oh man I used to be great at shooting in middle school, give me that ball. His kids and wife were probably like noooo 

As the ball left my hands and I feared suddenly about all the potential issues that could happen while i am supposed to be representing my company I was very glad the ball did indeed come right back as it should. 

Best caption....A) ‘One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn’t belong’  B) Why always such a problem with the pants - short and long? 

I’ll never understand why he had such a hard time buying clothes that fit

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Treesh said:

Archie is probably already out of Bloomington and on vacation 

Like Crean? I think he and his family need it. I mean he failed and did this to himself, but always good to get away from the whirlwind and to reflect. Good luck to the guy. 

I was listening to ESPNU SiriusXM earlier today. They were interviewing one of the ACC SiriusXM radio personalities. I got a laugh when he went off on Indiana using donor's money to pay Archie's bailout. He said it was wrong since boosters can't pay players

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk