Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin Game Thread 12/7 @ 4:30 pm BTN

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Meanwhile, Illinois is laying the wood to the Twerps in Maryland. 

Go figure ... 

Illinois seems to be an enigma that either plays great or horribly. Also Turgeon has his own issues. For Wisconsin they seem to have one team that shows up at home and one away from home. Illinois seems to have two different teams that can show up within a game at times and at any place.

6 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

Nah. You’re trying to pump sunshine in a thunder storm. Fail.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Nah, I’m just not about to have a breakdown over a loss in an arena we haven’t won at in over 20 years. Teams have bad losses. S*** happens. I’m not “pumping sunshine,” I’m just not overreacting. 

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Wisconsin averages 66.5 a game... they hit that before the 8 minute mark.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah give Wisconsin some credit.  As bad as we played, wis couldn't miss a shot for a stretch.  

They'll get crushed in few hours by Ohio state in the football championship. 

Lol. You guys are killing me. What the **** do you want me to say. Archie is either going to figure it out or he doesn’t. I’m not sure what pointing out the obvious does for anyone. Maybe you guys are self medicating on here.

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Illinois seems to be an enigma that either plays great or horribly. Also Turgeon has his own issues. For Wisconsin they seem to have one team that shows up at home and one away from home. Illinois seems to have two different teams that can show up within a game at times and at any place.

False. Illinois is trash. A 15 point deficit is a disgrace. Turgeon needs to be fired, like, tomorrow.

The difference of the fan that thinks Indiana should be a blue blood again and those that accept we aren’t. It’s that simple.

The ones that think we should be search for signs ‘we are back’.

The ones that accept we aren’t, don’t give a F what the results are and how many tournaments and recruitments we lose.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

1997. Always going to assume a loss at Wisconsin until we actually win one there...unbelievable streak.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Your one year to long. Last win was 98. Still been Forever. Remember we went 22 yrs without a win from 1991-2013 in Breslin but have now won there twice in last six yrs so things can change.

Three years in IU should not be losing by 30 to a .500 team in the conference. Utterly unacceptable. Ohio State and Louisville wouldn’t get blown out like this.

Would you rather have a home loss to Evansville or Stephen F Austin or a road loss to Wisconsin. Teams are gonna have bad nights as evidenced. Chill out dude, so insufferable. My brother-in-law was just diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and he has a more positive attitude than you. There are worse things in life than losing on the road to a .500 Wisconsin team....trust me.

Would you rather have a home loss to Evansville or Stephen F Austin or a road loss to Wisconsin. Teams are gonna have bad nights as evidenced. Chill out dude, so insufferable. My brother-in-law was just diagnosed with brain cancer and he has a more positive attitude than you. There are worse things in life than losing on the road to a .500 Wisconsin team....trust me.

How about not getting our ***** kicked to a team that won’t make the NCAA tourney? Like ever.

1997. Always going to assume a loss at Wisconsin until we actually win one there...unbelievable streak.

It was a joke. They kept mentioning it.

It seemed like we started playing with a little urgency for a few minutes. That’s unacceptable for a coach in his third year.

Lol Wayne. I want the best for IU basketball. I really want IU to be good. Me hoping that isn’t going to make it true. Please don’t equate not bitching about something meaning I don’t give a F about the program. I’m going to take a break from this place.