Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

Sounds like he's just rehabbing trying to get ready for the draft.

I hadn't heard (other than assumptions and speculation) that he was entering ... I figured he would but hadn't heard from any sources like the Janitor yet...

Just now, Cheaney40 said:

I hadn't heard (other than assumptions and speculation) that he was entering ... I figured he would but hadn't heard from any sources like the Janitor yet...

Yeah just not surprised at all. Last person I expected to stay.

Right on man. Keep us posted if you hear anything more.. just repeating what you said :) 

Will do- I will say this about the conversation, usually we have pretty good banter back and forth, talking about old stories and former players but as soon as I mentioned these rumors, his responses were very short (again never confirming or denying anything) I didn't want to press him bc i for the feeling he didn't want to talk about it anymore - that's about the extent of any inside source I would have

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Right on man. Keep us posted if you hear anything more.. just repeating what you said :) 

I agree. I am glad we have lots of sources of information flowing in. I have hard time believing that Donovan would have a staff yet even he had agreed to come. There would be lots of logistics involved in putting together a staff and many potential leak sources.

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

I agree. I am glad we have lots of sources of information flowing in. I have hard time believing that he would have a staff yet even he had agreed to come. There would be lots of logistics involved in putting together a staff and many potential leak sources.

Depends a lot of people were saying Donovan before Crean was even officially fired. I think news about Donovan started near the end of February or the beginning of March.