Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

35 minutes ago, Rookie33 said:

FWIW, I just received a text from a friend whose father-in-law is on the board of trustees.  Claims Donovan (w/ Calbert as an assistant) is done and that an announcement may come as soon as tonight.  Again, this is not confirmed, but the father-in-law's status is legit/confirmed (as he flies to all home games from Carmel), so I pay it some credence as it's consistent with what we all have been hearing....  

So what's the deal? No male members of the Board of Trustees are from Hamilton County... 

How likely would it be for a recent, former trustee to be in the know? Randall Tobias served through last year as chair and was from Hamilton County.

Speculation and extrapolation here, but you never know where info may have been mis-conveyed. And maybe a former trustee would be more likely to leak than a current trustee. Could maybe mean less trouble for them if word gets out about who leaked.

1 minute ago, Cheaney40 said:

It's a damn circus!!

Yea.  I don't see any way anybody connected to the program, who knows things would offer that information to the media or (even less so) some obscure blogger.

12 minutes ago, CR3AMnCR1MS0N said:

How likely would it be for a recent, former trustee to be in the know? Randall Tobias served through last year as chair and was from Hamilton County.

Speculation and extrapolation here, but you never know where info may have been mis-conveyed. And maybe a former trustee would be more likely to leak than a current trustee. Could maybe mean less trouble for them if word gets out about who leaked.

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/randall-tobias-house/view/google/

Looks like there may be some room to squeeze in a helicopter . . . . 

I look at it this way.... 
People are coming out of the woodwork with Donovan rumors..
But anytime someone posts an Alford rumor it gets shot down immediately.

To be fair, sources have refuted some of the Alford rumors, not just us.

Also, as an aside, in my opinion Alford's and Stevens' denials sounded the most believable to me.