AZ Hoosier Posted Saturday at 07:27 PM Posted Saturday at 07:27 PM Michigan loses again... should be 2-3, but I'll take it. cthomas, pumpfake, RoadRage and 1 other 4 Quote
DChoosier Posted Saturday at 07:27 PM Posted Saturday at 07:27 PM So do the Killers get paid for being played, often multiple times, during virtually every single CFB game? Quote
KingPG21 Posted Saturday at 07:28 PM Posted Saturday at 07:28 PM Not a football scout. What did high school rankings guys see with Underwood, he has been bascially just bad since coming to Michigan. Granted he has had nothing but bad coaching. He is awful. Pagoda and DChoosier 2 Quote
KingPG21 Posted Saturday at 07:32 PM Posted Saturday at 07:32 PM Idk where to put this, but I just heard this. Stephen A Smith is hosting/moderating/commentating (?) the mid term debates???????? Surely I misheard right???? Quote
DChoosier Posted Saturday at 07:36 PM Posted Saturday at 07:36 PM 2 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: Idk where to put this, but I just heard this. Stephen A Smith is hosting/moderating/commentating (?) the mid term debates???????? Surely I misheard right???? He is not moderating debates. If he moderated a debate neither candidate would be able to verbalize a sentence. It would just be him yacking away.. LOL Hollywood Mike Miranda 1 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted Saturday at 07:44 PM Posted Saturday at 07:44 PM Inauspicious start for Iowa. Not a good sign. Quote
RoadRage Posted Saturday at 07:54 PM Posted Saturday at 07:54 PM I assume the control center is going to look for anything they can find to help Iowa too….right? Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Saturday at 07:59 PM Posted Saturday at 07:59 PM 30 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said: Michigan loses again... should be 2-3, but I'll take it. Starting to look like our toughest road game is Nebraska skhoosier2, DChoosier and AZ Hoosier 3 Quote
RoadRage Posted Saturday at 08:01 PM Posted Saturday at 08:01 PM Just now, Brass Cannon said: Starting to look like our toughest road game is Nebraska And Fox is going to do their part getting their fan base all goosed up before the game. Quote
str8baller Posted Saturday at 08:09 PM Posted Saturday at 08:09 PM 59 minutes ago, DChoosier said: I realize that rating a coach by how inspirational/commanding/sharp they are in interviews is useless but Wittingham is about as exciting as a tree stump. I don’t think a coach needs to act like a rabid, crazed hyena (hello Tom Allen) but Wittingham is really “flat”. Maybe he will find an offense, and turn things around, but I’d guess Michigan will be looking for a new coach after next season. I think it’s more likely they’ll have a new QB. I always like Wittinghams Utah teams. But he looks either uninterested and just doing it for the money or like it might have passed him by and retirement is around the corner. DChoosier 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Saturday at 08:10 PM Posted Saturday at 08:10 PM 1 minute ago, str8baller said: I think it’s more likely they’ll have a new QB. I always like Wittinghams Utah teams. But he looks either uninterested and just doing it for the money or like it might have passed him by and retirement is around the corner. There’s a reason he was forced out at Utah. DChoosier 1 Quote
DChoosier Posted Saturday at 08:26 PM Posted Saturday at 08:26 PM 14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: There’s a reason he was forced out at Utah. I took a peak at the Michigan forum and half the posts already want Wittingham fired…after 5 games. Not pretty in Ann Arbor. Hardwood83 and skhoosier2 2 Quote
DChoosier Posted Saturday at 08:29 PM Posted Saturday at 08:29 PM 28 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Starting to look like our toughest road game is Nebraska Yep. This is looking like Cigs first season in which it was incorrectly thought Michigan and Washington would be really good. Quote
Hoosierfan2017 Posted Saturday at 08:29 PM Posted Saturday at 08:29 PM Bryce Underwood would’ve been a legend in the pre-forward pass CFB world. DChoosier 1 Quote
skhoosier2 Posted Saturday at 08:33 PM Posted Saturday at 08:33 PM OSU needs to invest in a kicker. With all of their struggles, you would think Day would prioritize finding a reliable kicker. Quote
skhoosier2 Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM 35 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Starting to look like our toughest road game is Nebraska We don’t know much about this years Nebraska because they haven’t really played anyone. But agreed this one next week worries me especially if our RBs are all beat up. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM Posted Saturday at 08:35 PM Iowa seems to be playing better. If they can avoid anymore gifts to OSU I think they pull this off skhoosier2 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Saturday at 08:36 PM Posted Saturday at 08:36 PM Just now, skhoosier2 said: We don’t know much about this years Nebraska because they haven’t really played anyone. But agreed this one next week worries me especially if our RBs are all beat up. True. I’m just going off the fact that Michigan, Rutgers and Washington have just looked bad Quote
skhoosier2 Posted Saturday at 08:40 PM Posted Saturday at 08:40 PM 3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Iowa seems to be playing better. If they can avoid anymore gifts to OSU I think they pull this off Glad we aren’t going to Kinnick this year. They are hanging in with Ohio State but they need to score some points and stop giving up big plays on D. Brass Cannon 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Saturday at 08:48 PM Posted Saturday at 08:48 PM Iowa really should have gone for it on 4th down I think Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.