Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, skhoosier2 said:

Minnesota QB looks terrible. Confused why they went away from the run. Michigan is not that good. 

2 bad teams. I suppose Michigan's defense is decent, but those are 2 games IU should win comfortably. 

Posted

I realize that rating a coach by how inspirational/commanding/sharp they are in interviews is useless but Wittingham is about as exciting as a tree stump. 
I don’t think a coach needs to act like a rabid, crazed hyena (hello Tom Allen) but Wittingham is really “flat”.

Maybe he will find an offense, and turn things around, but I’d guess Michigan will be looking for a new coach after next season.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

2 bad teams. I suppose Michigan's defense is decent, but those are 2 games IU should win comfortably. 

Bryce is a decent runnner. We will need to contain him and we are on the road. If we can contain him and we run the ball well (assuming we have running backs available lol) we will win.  Im not over confident given how much trouble we had with Jackson and Chiles. We shall see what we look like at Nebraska then how we play OSU. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Minnesota one stop away from breaking a near 50 year losing streak to meat chicken

Minnesota beat them in 2014. This would, however, be only the fourth time they've beaten them since 1980. 

Posted
1 minute ago, skhoosier2 said:

Bryce is a decent runnner. We will need to contain him and we are on the road. I’m not as confident. We shall see what we look like at Nebraska then how we play OSU. 

We really need to have our run game in tact.  I’m a bit nervous about tonight if both Bebe and Turbo can’t go (or are severely limited).

Posted
16 minutes ago, Demo said:

Ok, the announcer in the Bama-MSU game just pronounced Kane Wommack’s last name as W-aw-mash. As in Wabash with an m. Have I been saying it way wrong all these years because that sounds not at all close to right? 

Yeah that is…not correct. 

wom-ick

Posted
6 minutes ago, skhoosier2 said:

Bryce is a decent runnner. We will need to contain him and we are on the road. If we can contain him and we run the ball well (assuming we have running backs available lol) we will win.  Im not over confident given how much trouble we had with Jackson and Chiles. We shall see what we look like at Nebraska then how we play OSU. 

We’re pretty good against designed QB run. Guys running around making plays like Chiles give us trouble. I’m also not convinced we’ll play against Underwood. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

We’re pretty good against designed QB run. Guys running around making plays like Chiles give us trouble. I’m also not convinced we’ll play against Underwood. 

Most of his runs have been scrambles. He definitely does not throw the ball well. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...