RaceToTheTop Posted Saturday at 10:38 PM Posted Saturday at 10:38 PM Just now, Hardwood83 said: Do you think that will change the offense dramatically for the better? Isn't Carr a true Freshman? I would doubt it much for the better but I would say it likely will be a little bit better. Underwood threw a ball fifteen out of bounds on the 4th and 5 to end the game and didn't even see the wide open receiver in the middle of the field. Hardwood83 1 Quote
TheWatShot Posted Saturday at 10:45 PM Posted Saturday at 10:45 PM Missouri up 45-10 over Florida. Just about guarantees they'll be ranked for the rest of the season. Quote
DChoosier Posted Saturday at 10:47 PM Posted Saturday at 10:47 PM There is a collective sigh, from Hoosier Nation, when Hoover misses a pass but I’ve been flipping back and forth between 5 games and have seen an amazing number of passes that didn’t come close to hitting wide open guys. Just some really bad passes. Quote
Stuhoo Posted Saturday at 10:49 PM Posted Saturday at 10:49 PM 1 minute ago, DChoosier said: There is a collective sigh, from Hoosier Nation, when Hoover misses a pass but I’ve been flipping back and forth between 5 games and have seen an amazing number of passes that didn’t come close to hitting wide open guys. Just some really bad passes. Hoover is excellent. He’s not #1 pick in the NFL draft excellent, but he’s excellent. Grant Wilson is pretty freakin good too. DChoosier 1 Quote
DChoosier Posted Saturday at 10:51 PM Posted Saturday at 10:51 PM 3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said: Missouri up 45-10 over Florida. Just about guarantees they'll be ranked for the rest of the season. They MUST stay ranked because they still play Texas, Georgia and Ole Miss all of whom need a ranked win. My snarky comment aside…..I thought there was a minuscule chance Mizzou would pound Florida. Good win for them. Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted Saturday at 10:56 PM Posted Saturday at 10:56 PM 1 hour ago, KingPG21 said: Should Missouri be in the top 5????????????????????????????????????? - ESPN Probably more than Florida should be... Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted Saturday at 10:58 PM Posted Saturday at 10:58 PM 36 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said: Bring back Sherrone Moore!! and the mistress Napleshoosier 1 Quote
Hardwood83 Posted Saturday at 11:00 PM Posted Saturday at 11:00 PM Who looks really good so far, this season? I hate to say it, but Bama has looked the best overall to me. Miami? not sure they have played anyone. ND is solid, but not exciting. I havent watched Georgia yet, but no one else (including IU) pops as elite. What am I missing? Quote
LIHoosier Posted Saturday at 11:06 PM Posted Saturday at 11:06 PM Way to go, Bert RoadRage, southsidehoosier and HinnyHoosier 3 Quote
DChoosier Posted Saturday at 11:10 PM Posted Saturday at 11:10 PM Wow After 19 straight BT losses PU is going to win on the road at Illinois’s homecoming. Is this the darkest day in the history of Illini football ?? Quote
Hovadipo Posted Saturday at 11:11 PM Author Posted Saturday at 11:11 PM 9 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said: Who looks really good so far, this season? I hate to say it, but Bama has looked the best overall to me. Miami? not sure they have played anyone. ND is solid, but not exciting. I havent watched Georgia yet, but no one else (including IU) pops as elite. What am I missing? Georgia is really good. Stockton is playing at a high level and their backs are dangerous. I think they’d dog walk Texas if they matched up right now. Hardwood83 1 Quote
HinnyHoosier Posted Saturday at 11:12 PM Posted Saturday at 11:12 PM Just now, DChoosier said: Wow After 19 straight BT losses PU is going to win on the road at Illinois’s homecoming. Is this the darkest day in the history of Illini football ?? Fine by me. I want any miniscule amount of confidence those fools might build to be crushed at the hands of our Indiana Hoosiers. Quote
RoadRage Posted Saturday at 11:13 PM Posted Saturday at 11:13 PM 6 minutes ago, LIHoosier said: Way to go, Bert I think instead of shaking hands after the game....Odum should give him a dutch rub! Stuhoo and LIHoosier 2 Quote
TheWatShot Posted Saturday at 11:22 PM Posted Saturday at 11:22 PM Illinois has been a strange lifeline for Purdue football over the years. Ryan Walters beat them in 2023 for one of his three Big Ten wins. Darrell Hazell won three Big Ten games at Purdue. Two of them were against Illinois. RoadRage and Hardwood83 1 1 Quote
Hardwood83 Posted Saturday at 11:31 PM Posted Saturday at 11:31 PM Fleck might not be the most dignified, but he has enthusiasm! MInnesota Locker room RoadRage 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted Saturday at 11:35 PM Posted Saturday at 11:35 PM Chris Simms just said the SEC can relax, they are officially the best football conference in America again....I'm not convinced of that at all. Top to bottom the B1G is still #1 Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted Saturday at 11:37 PM Posted Saturday at 11:37 PM 1 minute ago, RoadRage said: Chris Simms just said the SEC can relax, they are officially the best football conference in America again....I'm not convinced of that at all. Top to bottom the B1G is still #1 So he based that on SEC teams beating other SEC teams today. Cool. RoadRage and go iu bb 2 Quote
IU5355 Posted Saturday at 11:40 PM Posted Saturday at 11:40 PM South Carolina is a pitiful football team. Napleshoosier 1 Quote
Hardwood83 Posted Saturday at 11:42 PM Posted Saturday at 11:42 PM Just now, IU5355 said: South Carolina is a pitiful football team. No way Beamer has a job by the end of this month. Quote
RaceToTheTop Posted Saturday at 11:48 PM Posted Saturday at 11:48 PM Free football in South Carolina. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.