Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Hate to be an a$$, but geez, sometimes our fan base acts like the ugly kid in the corner of the party who thinks that a pretty girl will never talk to him, and can’t deal with it when she does.

We’ve got a great coach, a killer campus, great history, the best fans, chicks a go-go, some pretty good players already, and have seen five or six five stars at IU in the last ten years, and that was back when we had a goofy-a$$ coach running the show.

In other words; damn straight Romeo Langford chose IU...because it was the best choice.

So for those that are doing so, stop with the whiny inferiority complex, and stop wondering whether it’s a fluke; we’re about to get a regular progression of big time talent, and we’re about to start kicking some serious backside on a national level.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm sorry but where exactly is this coming from?

Floyd Central and New Albany had a "Unified" Track meet for their special needs kids. Romeo came to support them and took a pic with them wearing an IU shirt.IMG_20180507_204542.thumb.jpeg.d93edecbd2696ca13d20cf4aac6fee76.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Like that shirt Romeo

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm sorry but where exactly is this coming from?

Too much wondering whether the Romeo signing was really true ...by a few too many.

We should be standing in the middle of Lexington, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Westwood, Lawrence, and East Lansing to let them know they’re about to get beat.
West Laffy? Pleeeze; beneath us.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Too much wondering whether the Romeo signing was really true ...by a few too many.

We should be standing in the middle of Lexington, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Westwood, Lawrence, and East Lansing to let them know they’re about to get beat.
West Laffy? Pleeeze; beneath us.

One person asked if anyone knew why he hasn't signed it. 

Honestly the over the top part was the response to it.

I thought it looked like he had a long wingspan in some of the videos I’ve watched. Didn’t realize it was a 6’10.5” wingspan. Love that!

That's going to be extremely helpful with that length on the wing. I believe Hunter and Anderson also have plus wingspans.

5 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Hate to be an a$$, but geez, sometimes our fan base acts like the ugly kid in the corner of the party who thinks that a pretty girl will never talk to him, and can’t deal with it when she does.

We’ve got a great coach, a killer campus, great history, the best fans, chicks a go-go, some pretty good players already, and have seen five or six five stars at IU in the last ten years, and that was back when we had a goofy-a$$ coach running the show.

In other words; damn straight Romeo Langford chose IU...because it was the best choice.

So for those that are doing so, stop with the whiny inferiority complex, and stop wondering whether it’s a fluke; we’re about to get a regular progression of big time talent, and we’re about to start kicking some serious backside on a national level.

Everything you said about IU... Kansas has as well plus recent success.  It’s not a ‘fluke’ that Romeo chose IU, but it’s also not like we owned his rights.  Miller got him to come to IU through hard work and basketball knowledge.  He didn’t get him to IU because ‘this is Indiana.’.

I'd have to agree here. Sometimes it feels like the only thing powerful enough to break the curse of eternal pessimism is 5 more banners.

14 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I'd have to agree here. Sometimes it feels like the only thing powerful enough to break the curse of eternal pessimism is 5 more banners.

Even then, someone would complain that they're hung crookedly, lol

Bloomington is the best city in the country and no one will convince be otherwise. IU is the perfect place to go to college. It's got everything you see when "college" gets depicted in movies/tv. The campus is one of the biggest selling points for players, imo. 

I'm glad you said city! My town is the greatest town in the country. The only problem? It's in Illinois.

Bloomington is the best city in the country and no one will convince be otherwise. IU is the perfect place to go to college. It's got everything you see when "college" gets depicted in movies/tv. The campus is one of the biggest selling points for players, imo. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Really cool. I'll be playing on it. Lol.IMG_20180508_123456.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

This is just unreal. I can't remember a kid (just out of high school) getting this type of attention. I know the court is not a mega-dollar sort of thing, and maybe they were going to build one anyway, but the attention/platitudes he is getting seems very unique.

If he had won the state title would they have named the town after him?    :)

32 minutes ago, Tom White said:

This is just unreal. I can't remember a kid (just out of high school) getting this type of attention. I know the court is not a mega-dollar sort of thing, and maybe they were going to build one anyway, but the attention/platitudes he is getting seems very unique.

Romeo, Indiana? I like it.

I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Well said sir, couldn't agree more.