Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

I hope. Little faith in the NCAA. Plus not sure Mack would take job unless he felt he had an idea about what was coming.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They have doubled his pay over 7 years. I think I would have a hard time turning that down as well. This season was his ceiling at Xavier. His ceiling is obviously higher at UL but they will get hammered for sure.

15 minutes ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Fed Ex!

I guess they had to abandon Emory Air Freight to avoid suspicion, LOL

(After the famous open cash packet incident, the first time UK came to AH for a game, my buddy and I put an Emory envelope on the dashboard of his car while parked out by the football stadium)

I guess they had to abandon Emory Air Freight to avoid suspicion, LOL
(After the famous open cash packet incident, the first time UK came to AH for a game, my buddy and I put an Emory envelope on the dashboard of his car while parked out by the football stadium)

Memories! My how times have changed! I think that was 1988 when the UK assistant coach sent the recruit (Mills) 1000 cash by mail and it popped open in transit and the Emery air freight people took pictures of it. As we’ve seen from the latest scandals and investigations the going price for top recruits for some programs appears to be over $100,000 now! Inflation! Whatever the case—I imagine Kentucky uses much stronger packing tape now for their special deliveries!! Lol.....

6 hours ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Memories! My how times have changed! I think that was 1988 when the UK assistant coach sent the recruit (Mills) 1000 cash by mail and it popped open in transit and the Emery air freight people took pictures of it. As we’ve seen from the latest scandals and investigations the going price for top recruits for some programs appears to be over $100,000 now! Inflation! Whatever the case—I imagine Kentucky uses much stronger packing tape now for their special deliveries!! Lol.....

I thought it was Manual Forest. Chris Mills (or Forest) might have been another incedent