Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Indiana v. Minnesota - Post Game Thread

We are approaching that time of year where you take a win whenever you can get it. If you told me IU hit 2 3s all game I would have said no way they won. We can talk about how shitty they played till we are blue in the face. Top of the league for now. Just win baby.

Definitely agree with your attitude and approach.

But, then we don't have anything to talk about and this is a message board so... let's get blue in the face!

Saw players get out sprinted on several plays and give up layups. Unacceptable there. I was happy to see IU finish on the 8-1 run to win the game but Minny is a bad team. Maybe a "look ahead" game and it almost cost them.

Bryant won this one for us. Kid is a monster and gives us a post presence we can go to when the 3's aren't falling. The lack of defense is unacceptable (all those layups) and will likely be further discussed until the next game. We really can't have games like this where Troy, Rojo, and Colin all play so poorly. This was hard to watch and would have been ugly had we lost, but a win is a win I suppose.