Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2016) SG Grant Gelon commits to IU

But nothing untrue?

Seriously though, I can surely find some comments like that, and tons saying he was going to be an all-star. That's simply the nature of having a large group of diverse fans discussing a topic. I mean, who wants to go into the April or Priller thread and find the people talking about how Crean may have done it again with a diamond in the rough and how everyone was wrong last time they discounted whatever player. It's just the nature of discussions between multiple humans.

Other than jumping, what evidence did you see that it was true?

One of them actually "did not see the floor".

As to your 2nd point. Agreed.

Other than jumping, what evidence did you see that it was true?
One of them actually "did not see the floor".

As to your 2nd point. Agreed.

Nate got some minutes. He saw the floor. But I don't actually think Nate is better than Colin. That part was just a joke.

Evaluation from the Indiana Top 80 Camp:

No. 64 6’6 ’16 Grant Gelon of Crown Point/ Crown Point HS

Does No. 64 mean he is the 64th best recruit in Indiana or is this a random number?

Edit: Never mind, found my answer.

Don't quote me, but it's a mix of kids from different recruiting classes, so it may have something to do with that. Best players in Indiana, regardless of class?

I don't think it is that. Random numbers. Because at the camp they kept referring to Wilkes as the best in Indiana, regardless of class.  I saw a few highlight videos and the kids wearing numbers 1 and 2 weren't kids that were well known at all( I follow recruiting and high school basketball and didn't recognize them at all)

I don't think it is that. Random numbers. Because at the camp they kept referring to Wilkes as the best in Indiana, regardless of class. I saw a few highlight videos and the kids wearing numbers 1 and 2 weren't kids that were well known at all( I follow recruiting and high school basketball and didn't recognize them at all)

That's weird. Love when thinks make no sense.