Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

#10 Indiana vs #7 Wichita State - Fri - 2:45pm ET - CBS

I'm still trying to find a way out there. 8 and a half hour drive doesn't scare me!

Sucks that my job has me in Wyoming. The President/Owner of the plumbing subcontractor from Omaha we had on the job in Lincoln texted me and asked if I could get there, as he's got tickets!  It's my weekend home with the family, so I'll be landing in Indy right around tip off.  If I were still in Nebraska, I'd totally have my family come visit for the game!

KU and WSU think they both can roll past Indiana. WSU fans are foaming at the mouth for a KU WSU match up. Kansas fans look at the Indiana program as a has been and no longer a true Blue Blood. I think and hope IU rolls the wheat shocks. I have personally seen and heard enough living in the heartland and both these fan bases are generally insecure. The downside to Creans success in these upcoming games is extending his coaching life line at IU. I hope at some point IU can take a step forward in coaches. I am making the trip to Omaha and can not wait.

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't worked or gone to school on a Thursday Friday of march madness since I was maybe 10? And those days it was probably a half day :)

Get your priorities right!!! (I'm 28 as well, so that is 6 successful years of taking Thursday Friday off work. It's always my first two days I'd request every year :)

I love taking it off as well but when I broke my leg that got messed up and this is my first week back although still in a boot and crutches. Good thing I only work till 1.30 or I would be very pissed

I just had knee surgery and am off till April. I planned this perfectly.

I hope the Hoosiers show up with a chip on their shoulder and not just ecstatic that they made it. Was hoping a lot more analysts would make comments like the Hoosiers shouldn't have made it.

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't worked or gone to school on a Thursday Friday of march madness since I was maybe 10? And those days it was probably a half day :)

Get your priorities right!!! (I'm 28 as well, so that is 6 successful years of taking Thursday Friday off work. It's always my first two days I'd request every year :)

same here I request championship week and and 1st week of the tournament. (The friday and Saturday of championship week is almost as good as the 1st week of the tournament for basketball junkies). If I can't get this week off I will always find a way to get it off.

I used Fmla bonding time with my newborn daughter last year to be off. The craziest thing I have done to be off during march madness was scheduling my wisdom teeth to be pulled out on theTuesday before the tourney (my wisdom teeth were not even bothering me , when I told the dentist I wanted them pulled but not for another 6 months she probably thought I was crazy)

This will be my 8th year of having the Thursday and Friday off. Can't think of a better way to burn some PTO days. I love this time of the year.

I told my boss IU was playing at 2:45 and not to expect any work to be done from me until the game is over. He doesn't work Fridays so he responded with: "I don't care as long as you get your stuff done before the game...you can have a beer too if you want, just don't get drunk!"

I told my boss IU was playing at 2:45 and not to expect any work to be done from me until the game is over. He doesn't work Fridays so he responded with: "I don't care as long as you get your stuff done before the game...you can have a beer too if you want, just don't get drunk!"

what a pee-pee! I will be getting drunk with my subordinates

I hope that our guys are focused and locked in.

With all this coaching rumors and B.S. could put a dent in their mindset.

I remember the last time we had coaching issues going into the tournament.  Dan Dakich at the interim helm.

Hopefully we play with resolve and not remorse.